You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. I just 100% WoL on hard and I have some tips to share

User Info: AgentAndrew0

AgentAndrew0
3 months ago#191
cotsiost posted...
Thanks for the above.

I do not remember an achievement about completing the skill point tree tbh. but if there is one and a new game+ will be necessary then beating it on easy first is definitively worth it.

I have a question though which should be obvious tbh, if you start new game+ it overwrites your current save right? so you still need to go and unlock the gym and exploration areas?

It can be put in a different save slot, and if you overwrite anyway it is in the collection section of spirits
Switch FC - SW-4067-6817-5303

User Info: AgentAndrew0

AgentAndrew0
3 months ago#192
Robercleitzon posted...
I near the ending i think. I on dark world now finished the zelda and finishing the castlevania. Already killed the boss. Need to fight some fighters. And need go to north in darkworld. So there is another worls or darkworld is the last?

I using dk with giant and metal to kill everithing is prety fast and powerfull. I only using this setup now. But i played normali using only mario and no op setup like this. Doed all the lightworld. Mais

Need finish the kirby race in first.

Hoe i fight the an fighter in forest in zelda? They tell that thar a girl waits his friend to rescue she. I used zelda and link but dont opened the path. I need to use saria from zelda or malon??

Look for an already open chest with an a button prompt. Getting saris just gives you a piece of the triforce.
Switch FC - SW-4067-6817-5303

User Info: Defender31415

Defender31415
3 months ago#193
Hello everyone,

I have a quick question. Does anyone happen to know how many spaces there are in the World of Light? I’m trying to beat every Spirit battle before facing Galeem. I have 370+ spaces cleared atm (I don’t remember the exact number) and want to know how many I need to clear in total before fighting Galeem.

Also, if anyone has tips for the Pauline battle, they would be much appreciated. Thanks!
--- LG Nuzlocke Team: Percy (Blastoise), Sora (Pidgeot), Xena (Primeape), La-Z-Boy (Snorlax), Caitlin (Kadabra), Astrapos (Raichu)
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: Blue_Thunder

Blue_Thunder
3 months ago#194
Defender31415 posted...
Hello everyone,

I have a quick question. Does anyone happen to know how many spaces there are in the World of Light? I’m trying to beat every Spirit battle before facing Galeem. I have 370+ spaces cleared atm (I don’t remember the exact number) and want to know how many I need to clear in total before fighting Galeem.

Also, if anyone has tips for the Pauline battle, they would be much appreciated. Thanks!

1. 615. You don't have to have them all before fighting him.

2. I pretty much cheesed that battle with the Fast Final Smash Meter ability; just stayed alive long enough for the meter to charge, then swept Peach into the blastzone with Starstorm.
3DS: 2724-1435-8055 - NS: 2598-3715-0010 - http://steamcommunity.com/id/_thunderjay_
Official Ness of the Smash Ultimate board!

Defender31415
3 months ago#195
Blue_Thunder posted...
Defender31415 posted...
Hello everyone,

1. 615. You don't have to have them all before fighting him.

2. I pretty much cheesed that battle with the Fast Final Smash Meter ability; just stayed alive long enough for the meter to charge, then swept Peach into the blastzone with Starstorm.

I think you misunderstood my question- I haven’t fought Galeem the first time. This is before Dharkon ever shows up.
--- LG Nuzlocke Team: Percy (Blastoise), Sora (Pidgeot), Xena (Primeape), La-Z-Boy (Snorlax), Caitlin (Kadabra), Astrapos (Raichu)

User Info: samurai goroh

samurai goroh
3 months ago#196
I think it was 377 before winning against Galeem and 42 fighters awakened
Im the best in the universe! Just remember! [F-zero X]

Defender31415
3 months ago#197
samurai goroh posted...

Ok. Thanks. What about before winning against Dharkon?

User Info: SUPERZELDA16

SUPERZELDA16
3 months ago#198
Defender31415 posted...
samurai goroh posted...

I didn't check on my save file before Dharkon, but there's 59 spaces and 4 fighters in the final area, so it should be 556 and 69.

Defender31415
3 months ago#199
SUPERZELDA16 posted...
Defender31415 posted...
samurai goroh posted...

I didn't check on my save file before Dharkon, but there's 59 spaces and 4 fighters in the final area, so it should be 556 and 69.

All right. Thanks so much!
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. I just 100% WoL on hard and I have some tips to share