You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. I just 100% WoL on hard and I have some tips to share

User Info: SUPERZELDA16

SUPERZELDA16
2 months ago#151
The Masked Mage posted...
But his question is premised on the situation of having 612 spaces cleared and having the true ending lined up.

So each ending count for one?

Also, for your question, you can play the bad endings after the true ending to complete your 100% if you miss them the first time around.
SUPERZELDA16 posted...
But his question is premised on the situation of having 612 spaces cleared and having the true ending lined up.

Also, for your question, you can play the bad endings after the true ending to complete your 100% if you miss them the first time around.

Without doing a new game plus?
Laissez les bons temps rouler.

User Info: SUPERZELDA16

SUPERZELDA16
2 months ago#153
SUPERZELDA16 posted...

Without doing a new game plus?

Pretty sure yeah.
Obviously haven't tested it myself, but I saw multiple users say so.

User Info: Blue_Thunder

Blue_Thunder
2 months ago#154
Can you get 100 percent in one playthrough? Doesn't each ending count as one space? How many spaces should you have cleared right before the final boss fight, and how do you clear everything if you've beaten every spirit but for the final true ending?

If you do one of the "bad" endings first, meaning fighting Dharkon or Galeem alone, it'll let you go back to before you did it--that still counts as progress though. So if you do those endings first THEN true ending, you get 100% (assuming you've got everything else).
3DS: 2724-1435-8055 - NS: 2598-3715-0010 - http://steamcommunity.com/id/_thunderjay_
Playing: PAD (370 342 407), Guild Wars 2, Smash Ultimate, Shadowverse
Blue_Thunder posted...
Can you get 100 percent in one playthrough? Doesn't each ending count as one space? How many spaces should you have cleared right before the final boss fight, and how do you clear everything if you've beaten every spirit but for the final true ending?

If you do one of the "bad" endings first, meaning fighting Dharkon or Galeem alone, it'll let you go back to before you did it--that still counts as progress though. So if you do those endings first THEN true ending, you get 100% (assuming you've got everything else).

My situation is that I already cleared everything but didn't do the false endings first, so am I screwed?
Laissez les bons temps rouler.

Blue_Thunder
2 months ago#156
Blue_Thunder posted...

My situation is that I already cleared everything but didn't do the false endings first, so am I screwed?

If you still have your save game you should still be able to do them.
3DS: 2724-1435-8055 - NS: 2598-3715-0010 - http://steamcommunity.com/id/_thunderjay_

User Info: GrimMcSlam

GrimMcSlam
2 months ago#157
Haven’t played a Smash game since N64 and I’m currently getting wrecked in WoL by Bayonetta.. can’t beat her for anything

User Info: SmithyRocks

SmithyRocks
2 months ago#158
im right at the end on hard beating the bosses solo each (after i got true ending already)

Facing Galeem is fine but every time at the end he does his bells/ shockwave attack i can never dodge it and it always KOs me there

How do you get past this? (i am doing a run through with only kirby fyi)

ty xxxx
{ FC: 2122- 9859- 5263 } {~~ C.E.A.L. Admin ~~} { IGN: Eliot } { Shadow Force Guild }
{ TSV: 3773 } {MVP: Treecko }

Blue_Thunder
2 months ago#159
SmithyRocks posted...
Facing Galeem is fine but every time at the end he does his bells/ shockwave attack i can never dodge it and it always KOs me there

Not sure tbh. Airdodging through the waves is probably possible, but I've managed to survive the hit a couple of times... Then again, I played on Normal, so yeah...

User Info: kybotica

kybotica
2 months ago#160
I haven't beaten it yet, but I've found that using any character with powerful smash attacks, with a primary Black Knight spirit and a secondary Walhart spirit is ridiculously overpowered for the vast majority of fights.

I only have to swap teams for fights where the enemy avoids combat, where wind is present, or when the entire map is covered in flame/lightning/sleep.

Aside from those, every fight is a breeze. Literally stand still, preferably in the center of the map, and just smash the enemies. Any of them, even metal ones, die in a few hits. Meanwhile, you take almost no damage at all and don't flinch until around 200% damage thanks to the BK/Walhart combo. Even Final Smashes do next to nothing to you.
3DS FC- 3523-2829-4726. GT kybotica
Teddiursa/Audino/Ditto-IGN-Kyle
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. I just 100% WoL on hard and I have some tips to share