You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. I just 100% WoL on hard and I have some tips to share

User Info: J22InSpirit

J22InSpirit
3 months ago#141
Cool thanks! I main Samus anyways
Shemoth 14:14 "Yahuah fights for you, and you keep silent."
FC: 4396-1917-0301

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
3 months ago#142
What happened to post #138?
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
Come visit The Range http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1003-

User Info: BloodyJoker

BloodyJoker
3 months ago#143
I've searched all over the Mysterious Dimension and can't find Luigi. I believe he's there because the place is enormous and everyone says he is, but I cannot find him. Thank you for the info on Richter!
HR: 100+
Goldeneye: 2039-3778-0892 -- Star Man.

User Info: yzman

yzman
3 months ago#144
BloodyJoker posted...
I've searched all over the Mysterious Dimension and can't find Luigi. I believe he's there because the place is enormous and everyone says he is, but I cannot find him. Thank you for the info on Richter!

https://www.ign.com/wikis/super-smash-bros-switch/World_of_Light_Character_Unlocks_And_Map
As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away

User Info: SUPERZELDA16

SUPERZELDA16
2 months ago#145
So I'm right in front of the final fight in WoL, haven't triggered any ending yet...

I have all the fighters and I think all the Spirits, but just to be sure, how many spaces count for the endings? The 100% is at 615 too, right?

User Info: GreenDango

GreenDango
2 months ago#146
So, I have cleared all the spaces I can before the final fight, and now I can only do the "true ending." Am I locked out of getting 100% until I make my way back here in NG+?

User Info: Hwlooahdfsjl

Hwlooahdfsjl
2 months ago#147
Don't think anyone's said this yet, but DK's forward throw makes almost all battles (including stamina) on a stage with a walk off SUPER easy. Only exceptions I can think of are the friggin Shine Sprite spirit with that invincible Rosalina and Kirbys, and Pauline, which is the stamina battle on 75m with Mario, a Peach who avoids conflict, and a giant DK who actually nearly made me go bald.
But other than those spirits (they're optional Legends anyway, although they do count toward 100%), I had very little trouble, even on hard without a giant or metal powerup. The Wedding Peach fight ended in under 10 seconds. I'm not even joking.
This obviously doesn't work on stages without a walk off, especially the fighter unlock battles, so be mindful of the stage.
Ness main since Brawl. Also a big Pokemon fan. That's about it, I guess.

User Info: Blue_Thunder

Blue_Thunder
2 months ago#148
GreenDango posted...
Am I locked out of getting 100% until I make my way back here in NG+?

Nope, got 100% my first playthrough.

SUPERZELDA16 posted...
So I'm right in front of the final fight in WoL, haven't triggered any ending yet...

I have all the fighters and I think all the Spirits, but just to be sure, how many spaces count for the endings? The 100% is at 615 too, right?

That is correct. 615 spaces, 73 fighters awakened, and you need to get all three endings.
3DS: 2724-1435-8055 - NS: 2598-3715-0010 - http://steamcommunity.com/id/_thunderjay_
Playing: PAD (370 342 407), Guild Wars 2, Smash Ultimate, Shadowverse
(edited 2 months ago)
Can you get 100 percent in one playthrough? Doesn't each ending count as one space? How many spaces should you have cleared right before the final boss fight, and how do you clear everything if you've beaten every spirit but for the final true ending?
Laissez les bons temps rouler.
Blue_Thunder posted...
GreenDango posted...
Am I locked out of getting 100% until I make my way back here in NG+?

Nope, got 100% my first playthrough.

SUPERZELDA16 posted...

That is correct. 615 spaces, 73 fighters awakened, and you need to get all three endings.

But his question is premised on the situation of having 612 spaces cleared and having the true ending lined up.
Laissez les bons temps rouler.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. I just 100% WoL on hard and I have some tips to share