You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. I just 100% WoL on hard and I have some tips to share

User Info: Graigman

Graigman
3 months ago#11
The forest part you need to find the secret path to the fight.
You need to walk into an open chest in the forest.
Then it pops you out of the one near the fighter and you can fight them.

User Info: basch152

basch152
3 months ago#12
Graigman posted...
basch152 posted...
I have 99.67% completed on WoL and have no idea what I'm missing >.>

frustrating. I only have 73 characters unlocked in that mode so I'm missing 2 somewhere apparently.

The characters show up on the full map as little purple icons.
Make sure that every "dungeon/mini world" has a star next to it on the full map.
Did you fight Crazy/Master hand in the final section of the game?
Once you beat them they open a path each with a hero to save.

yeah I beat those two and cleared that last little map.

I just noticed I dont have a star next to draculas castle, but when I went there I didnt see anything, is there anything hidden in there?

even if there is I doubt its .33% worth so I still have other random crap hidden somewhere lol

User Info: Thiel1989

Thiel1989
3 months ago#13
Haven't seen requirements to unlock the True Ending yet but if you can answer my question with a simple "yes" or "no" would be great.

Will I reach the True Ending by killing every single spirit and fighters before fighting the final boss?

I just killed the darkness boss and up until then I've fought and killed everything
MSI Intel H81 LGA 1150 Motherboard | i7 4790K | GTX 1070 Gaming X 8GB | 16GB RAM | Windows 7

basch152
3 months ago#14
Thiel1989 posted...
Haven't seen requirements to unlock the True Ending yet but if you can answer my question with a simple "yes" or "no" would be great.

Will I reach the True Ending by killing every single spirit and fighters before fighting the final boss?

I just killed the darkness boss and up until then I've fought and killed everything

you killed the dark boss when you have a choice between fighting him or the light boss?

the true ending comes when you make the "third" choice

User Info: Thiel1989

Thiel1989
3 months ago#15
basch152 posted...
Thiel1989 posted...

you killed the dark boss when you have a choice between fighting him or the light boss?

No, I killed the dark boss that appeared after the light boss was killed and now I'm in the void where light and dark bosses are fighting each other and there's tons of spirits scattered everywhere
MSI Intel H81 LGA 1150 Motherboard | i7 4790K | GTX 1070 Gaming X 8GB | 16GB RAM | Windows 7

basch152
3 months ago#16
Thiel1989 posted...
basch152 posted...
Thiel1989 posted...

No, I killed the dark boss that appeared after the light boss was killed and now I'm in the void where light and dark bosses are fighting each other and there's tons of spirits scattered everywhere

oh, no. the true ending simply comes from picking the right fight at the end

User Info: ThomasMagmar

ThomasMagmar
3 months ago#17
If someone will rush really fast trough WoL I can recommend the following combination.

Shulk with the Spirit, that you are starting big.
The third slot is your free choice.

I directly start with Monado Buster and attack as fasr as I can. The most games don't take longer then 5 sec otherwise the oppenent have really high damage and you can end it with Monado Smash

User Info: ThomasMagmar

ThomasMagmar
3 months ago#18
I am actual in the WoD

At the start point, which direction I have to go to unlock newtwo?

Graigman
3 months ago#19
The true ending comes once you get to the third area with the battle between light and dark.

You need to fight both Master Hand and Crazy Hand. They will then open the path up the middle..

Also Yes you can kill every spirit before hand - That's what I did.

Don;t forget you will need to do all three endings to 100% the game.

Graigman
3 months ago#20
ThomasMagmar posted...
I am actual in the WoD

At the start point, which direction I have to go to unlock newtwo?

I can't remember where he is sorry... But if I had a guess I would say top.

Left is Zelda land (don't think he is there)
Right is Castlevania (Might be there)
Top is.... I'm not sure but I think he is up there.

Or.... He might be in the third area after WoD..... Sorry I can't really remember.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. I just 100% WoL on hard and I have some tips to share