• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: MPReviews

MPReviews
1 month ago#11
Really? I think he’s better here than he was in brawl
#Banjo4Smash #Geno4Smash

User Info: AbysmalTrinity

AbysmalTrinity
1 month ago#12
He feels better than he did in Brawl. His recovery is ass though. He's easily going to be high A tier.
Simply Abysmal
AbysmalTrinity

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
1 month ago#13
I still have to get used to him. I regularly throw out a missed side smash because the new one has next to no reach. Most things seem better though. Especially the gun is crazy powerful, you can do like 16% damage if you get both hits in and the bullet alone can do 8 or so.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.

User Info: Lo of Popstar

Lo of Popstar
1 month ago#14
I'm so happy he's back.
"He enjoyed life, as do all who are spared from the curse of intelligence." ~ Adam Sessler, X-Play

User Info: Bane_Of_Despair

Bane_Of_Despair
1 month ago#15
Just unlocked him and playing through some WoL with him now, he feels better
Lord have mercy on my soul, I've had a good run but I can't run anymore. Just put me down
BKSheikah got me good in Guru

User Info: Fairycancel

Fairycancel
1 month ago#16
nonexistinghero posted...
I still have to get used to him. I regularly throw out a missed side smash because the new one has next to no reach. Most things seem better though. Especially the gun is crazy powerful, you can do like 16% damage if you get both hits in and the bullet alone can do 8 or so.

Do side tilt if you want to kill. Super strong. Up tilt sweet spot can kill decently early as well. Up smash hit hard, down air is freaking great at spiking outside the stage and all his aerial move are awesome imo. Up special is also a kill move and so is sweet spot side special.
MHGen Ign: Soleil, Mordecai
Like to often use: Bow(Drilltusk/Teo Adept), DB(FMDX=Aerial), LS(Guild/Striker), GS(Aerial from time to time)

User Info: Fairycancel

Fairycancel
1 month ago#17
Well, side smash is stronger but side tilt have better range and decent knockback
MHGen Ign: Soleil, Mordecai
Like to often use: Bow(Drilltusk/Teo Adept), DB(FMDX=Aerial), LS(Guild/Striker), GS(Aerial from time to time)
  • Topic Archived