• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Did you become a fan of Castlevania after Smash Ultimate?

User Info: Cephrien

Cephrien
3 months ago#11
Loooove Castlevania, though the only game I ever finished was Dawn of Sorrow on the DS

User Info: Onipaladin

Onipaladin
3 months ago#12
Been playing Castlevania games since I got the little Tiger Electronics Castlevania when I was a little kid.
Friend Codes ; 1891 1168 2591 - Manny
0576 441 7875 - Vinnie

User Info: SlothVC

SlothVC
3 months ago#13
I was already a big fan of F-Zero and Castlevania before Smash. Here's hoping for a SOTN port to Switch and a brand new F-Zero!

User Info: PhaseDistorter

PhaseDistorter
3 months ago#14
I think it's great more people are getting into Castlevania now, because I've been playing the games since middle school. For that reason, I was really looking forward to playing Simon and Richter in Smash; If only I could recover with them well.
Even with the tether recovery I just can't get back on-stage sometimes.

User Info: v0idStrike

v0idStrike
3 months ago#15
I got into Castlevania with Bloodstained Curse of the Moon on switch, a spiritual successor type game. I then played aria of sorrow and sotn and I'm currently playing through inverse Castle in symphony and trying out the og on NES
Hey :^) | SW-4286-3167-7315
Favorite Games: EarthBound, Fire Emblem Awakening, Smash, Celeste, Shovel Knight
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Did you become a fan of Castlevania after Smash Ultimate?
  • Topic Archived