• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Did you become a fan of Castlevania after Smash Ultimate?

User Info: Decapre

Decapre
1 month ago#1
The topic? - Results (81 votes)
Yes.
11.11% (9 votes)
No.
14.81% (12 votes)
Was always a fan.
74.07% (60 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Anyone just now diving in to this not as dead as F-Zero or Mother series?
DON'T INTERFERE!
https://i.imgur.com/0CWj5nT.jpg

User Info: Conflict

Conflict
1 month ago#2
Was a sort-of fan before this game
"I believe that God appointed Trump to push back against religious discrimination in both the United States, and in the middle East." - JahnDixonUSA

User Info: This_name_wins

This_name_wins
1 month ago#3
Not because of Smash, as Castlevania has been a thing for me to invest in from the NES/SNES days. It wasn't until about 5 years ago that I've truly worked my way through all the games in a good ol' fashioned marathon.
I have acquired enough herpes to gain new life

User Info: BasedZamasu

BasedZamasu
1 month ago#4
Was a fan before Ultimate.
"I'll be in the car, dudes." - Smithers

User Info: KrimsonBlox

KrimsonBlox
1 month ago#5
Played aria of sorrow & dawn of sorrow before Smash reveal. Played Symphony of the Night, Circle of the Moon, Super Castlevania 4. and Rondo of Blood. Planning on playing Portrait of Ruin, Order of Ecclisia, and Harmony of Dissonance soon. Maybe going to try OG, Simon's Quest, Dracula's Curse, but I heard they're very hard. (and annoying)

User Info: BabySh0es

BabySh0es
1 month ago#6
been a fan for years lol

User Info: gsninja

gsninja
1 month ago#7
Conflict posted...
Was a sort-of fan before this game

I'm in the same boat. I only fully completed the first game and Order of Ecclesia, but the series still stuck out to me.
Switch SN: gsninja | Street Fighter V IGN: CallMeMommy69 | Blizzard: Twerk4Jesus#11723
Life is like a box of chocolates; it doesn't last as long for fat people.

User Info: Lacrymosa143

Lacrymosa143
1 month ago#8
I'm a fan of the beautiful Shanoa. I played the mobile games though (as in GBA, and DS, not phones), but Shanoa is what got me
3DS FC 3609-2373-4510 Ground: Phanpy, Marowak, Gastrodon

User Info: Lorulian

Lorulian
1 month ago#9
Was a fan ever since I played the three DS games
Currently Playing: DQ XI, SpiderMan, Xenoblade 2, Pokemon: Eevee, Dark Souls: RE, Fire Emblem: Echoes, Castlevania Requiem, Nier: Automata, DBFZ, Smash Ultimate

User Info: SamuraiLloyd

SamuraiLloyd
1 month ago#10
Castlevania is a franchise I've had a love/hate relationship with for years. I enjoy a lot about the Castlevania games like the music and the gothic horror elements but was never really good at them.
"I just beat Mag-Freaking-Neto! Where yo curly mustache at?!" - Deadpool
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Did you become a fan of Castlevania after Smash Ultimate?
  • Topic Archived