You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. List of Important Challenges (Excluding Online)

User Info: CultureDrone

CultureDrone
3 months ago#91
Anyone have tips for the new reward where have to do final fight with no KO?

I've tried few times but can't get close even.

Also to be clear by KO they mean even one of your three characters dying right? Not just going through them all and having to continue ?

And it's for all three phases of final fight as well right ?

User Info: BlackStar300

BlackStar300
3 months ago#92
CultureDrone posted...

Also to be clear by KO they mean even one of your three characters dying right? Not just going through them all and having to continue ?

same people have said to have the celebi spirit that heals you every 5 seconds, but with both bosses it just racks up dmg still to KO potential. I'm gonna say f*** it and try it on one boss only and see, but this is bulls*** if you have to do it on true ending.
I will surpass the Gods!!!! ~BlackStar (Soul Eater)
DWMA Meister

CultureDrone
3 months ago#93
BlackStar300 posted...
CultureDrone posted...

same people have said to have the celebi spirit that heals you every 5 seconds, but with both bosses it just racks up dmg still to KO potential. I'm gonna say f*** it and try it on one boss only and see, but this is bulls*** if you have to do it on true ending.

Think they mean the final final combined boss rush.
But if beating just one works let me know!
(message deleted)

CultureDrone
3 months ago#95
DuranmanX4 posted...
How many battles are there in World of Light total?

I did 612 battles and awakened 73 fighters, and the only thing I haven't done is the final battle

I assume after I do the final battle I will have done them all, or is there one I missed?

615 spaces or battles total.
Keep in mind 2 of those are getting the two bad endings . So you probably just have the 3 final boss fights left

CultureDrone
3 months ago#96
Ok just pulled it off with Ganandorf and the full 3 slot great auto heal spirit on easy.

Actually had 0 percent when ended.
I went after galeem first of the two.

It is doable people!

Go get your mew!

User Info: Alexves1235

Alexves1235
3 months ago#97
CultureDrone posted...
Ok just pulled it off with Ganandorf and the full 3 slot great auto heal spirit on easy.

It is doable people!

Go get your mew!

Yeah, Ganondorf with the skill tree in jumps and 2x Final Smash, and defense spirits with auto heal is very easy.

User Info: Zeveria

Zeveria
3 months ago#98
CultureDrone posted...

It is doable people!

Go get your mew!

1) What does Mew do anyway?

2 Wait, I thought you had to kill them both at roughly the same time. You mean you can just target one and then the other?! ._.

Alexves1235 posted...
Yeah, Ganondorf with the skill tree in jumps and 2x Final Smash, and defense spirits with auto heal is very easy.

Huh...I thought final smash was turned off during this time.
TP > OoT = MM > ST = SS = tWW > TFH > ALBW = PH > BOTW = MC > OoA > OoS > LA > FSA > FS > LoZ > AoL >>> aLttP
(edited 3 months ago)

CultureDrone
3 months ago#99
Zeveria posted...
CultureDrone posted...

It is doable people!

Go get your mew!

1) What does Mew do anyway?

2 Wait, I thought you had to kill them both at roughly the same time. You mean you can just target one and then the other?! ._.

Alexves1235 posted...

Huh...I thought final smash was turned off during this time.

Final smash is off so no idea what they talking about there.

And the true final battle has you fight both at same time. Just need to win that fight

User Info: Zeveria

Zeveria
3 months ago#100
CultureDrone posted...
Final smash is off so no idea what they talking about there.

And the true final battle has you fight both at same time. Just need to win that fight

I know that, but I thought if you fought them and killed one way earlier, you'd get the bad ending. So you would need to kill both roughly at the same time.

EDIT: *looks up a video of someone beating it* ....Holy s***, no you do not. ._. Wow....I have been making this SO much more difficult on myself. XD

EDIT 2: Yeesh, not only did that makes things less tedious, the whole thing was pretty damn easy. Mew's underwhelming though...I was expecting a unique ability.
TP > OoT = MM > ST = SS = tWW > TFH > ALBW = PH > BOTW = MC > OoA > OoS > LA > FSA > FS > LoZ > AoL >>> aLttP
(edited 3 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. List of Important Challenges (Excluding Online)