You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. List of Important Challenges (Excluding Online)

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
1 month ago#41
What happened to post #39?
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
Come visit The Range http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1003-

User Info: PowerOats

PowerOats
1 month ago#42
I'm assuming the rules for stuff like:

Pichu - Beat a Lv.5 CPU in two-player battle. You must have 300% handicap, the CPU must have a 0% handicap, and spirits must be disabled - Aryll Spirit (Cannot be hammered)

Ridley - As Ridley, use down special, Skewer, for a critical hit on an opponent four times within a single battle - Meta Ridley Spirit

Robin - As Robin, use a flurry attack to KO a Lv.9 CPU in a two-player battle.This must be done within three minutes, without spirits, and without handicaps - Duty (Ablaze) Song

And similar ones Doesn't need specific rules, right? 1 stock, high items in a bum rush effort is in effect if so
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: PowerOats

PowerOats
1 month ago#43
nordsee posted...
Why? Why is there always a challenge that forces you to clear Classic Mode on the highest difficullty? And why oh why can't you use a hammer to avoid this hell of a challenge? Noooo!

Apparently Ult. 9.9 is incredibly easy, especially compared to Wii Us 'Classic' nightmare of a mode

Wii U 9.0 was 90% Getting to the Master hand fight, 8% the Master Hand/ Core fight, and 2% Run through the fortress,vwhich was basically a victory lap if you were careful

User Info: The_Hypist

The_Hypist
1 month ago#44
PowerOats posted...
nordsee posted...
Why? Why is there always a challenge that forces you to clear Classic Mode on the highest difficullty? And why oh why can't you use a hammer to avoid this hell of a challenge? Noooo!

Apparently Ult. 9.9 is incredibly easy, especially compared to Wii Us 'Classic' nightmare of a mode

Wii U 9.0 was 90% Getting to the Master hand fight, 8% the Master Hand/ Core fight, and 2% Run through the fortress,vwhich was basically a victory lap if you were careful

I want to beat Shulk’s Classic at 9.9, but Master and Crazy f*** my s*** up every time with their random attacks.
My waifus are my laifu, no exceptions.

User Info: Alexves1235

Alexves1235
1 month ago#45
Someone has unlocked all songs yet? I have 875 and cleared 108 Challenges.

User Info: SonicNash

SonicNash
1 month ago#46
Which are the 3 hardest challenges I should use my hammers on?

User Info: Banjo2553

Banjo2553
1 month ago#47
nordsee posted...

In my eyes it's easier this time. I already got it while only last month I finally got Smash 4's.
Game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
Gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwVQm69J7bGScbv3_50C0dA

User Info: thesmark

thesmark
1 month ago#48
SonicNash posted...

You get at least 6 hammers
My quest to review all 546 Best Picture Noms: https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/227-movies-at-the-theater/76235955

User Info: jaigo2

jaigo2
1 month ago#49
thesmark posted...
SonicNash posted...

You get at least 6 hammers

There are 9 total. You start with 3 and get 1 for every 20 Challenges, of which there are 124.

User Info: kazooie959

kazooie959
1 month ago#50
How do you do the Maxim Tomato challenge in classic? The description isn't very clear... Does it mean you have to eat/use t healing items while playing?
I am the great Kazoo! FEAR THE FEATHERS!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. List of Important Challenges (Excluding Online)