You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. List of Important Challenges (Excluding Online)

User Info: Reptobismol

Reptobismol
1 month ago#31
for the meteor smash one (i used DK but i assumed character didnt matter since “use DK” wasnt specified)

i set up a 3min time match with mario, samus, fox, link and falcon, on battlefield. lv9s tend to congregate in groups by the edges if you let them. it took a couple runs but i was able to dair them repeatedly.

also, i got a classic ticket, i dont remember getting sandbag

if i consistently failed with DK, i was gonna wait till i unlocked ganondorf and his braindead dair
An infant sea turtle is actually capable of killing an adult African bull elephant. It does, however, require a substantial amount of surprise.

User Info: Dustin1280

Dustin1280
1 month ago#32
Oh man, this is great!
RIP: Canuklehead, Karma: 1369 // RIP: Gen_Lee_Enfield, Karma: 1731 //
RIP: Orlando of the Axe, Karma: 1642 // RIP nayr626 Karma: 4395 --They delivered!

User Info: Miderb

Miderb
1 month ago#33
I’m a complete casual so there’s no way in hell I’ll be able to beat any of these challenging ones (classic on 9.9 or beating a level 9 cpu without spirits) but it’s nice to know theyre mostly inconsequential.
Classic Sonic for Smash

User Info: Joozhuah

Joozhuah
1 month ago#34
Thank you. As someone who's going for 100%, this is going to be a rough ride. As if getting all spirits to max level wasn't enough lol.
Rest In Peace, Bandana Dee for Smash Ultimate.
You will never be forgotten

User Info: KenshinSaitou

KenshinSaitou
1 month ago#35
Does anybody know how to get the flurry attack challenge with Robin? The flurry attack is the jab combo with A correct? I've done this many times, experimenting around but I can't seem to figure out what's wrong.
"History, can you hear the cries of those who have no voices?" Chosokabe Motochika

User Info: jaigo2

jaigo2
1 month ago#36
Turns out the Spirits you can unlock via Challenge can also be bought in shops. I just found Majora's Mask in a shop, even though I hadn't done the challenge yet.

User Info: nordsee

nordsee
1 month ago#37
Why? Why is there always a challenge that forces you to clear Classic Mode on the highest difficullty? And why oh why can't you use a hammer to avoid this hell of a challenge? Noooo!

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
1 month ago#38
Tag
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
Come visit The Range http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1003-
(message deleted)

User Info: The_Hypist

The_Hypist
1 month ago#40
I did 5.0 with Snake and ended up completing it at 9.9, so I ended up getting both of those challenges done. Helps that he has Galleom as his Classic Mode Boss.

I wonder if they’ll make DLC challenges.
My waifus are my laifu, no exceptions.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. List of Important Challenges (Excluding Online)