You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. List of Important Challenges (Excluding Online)

User Info: wantfastcars

wantfastcars
2 months ago#151
RollerBob posted...
Donkey Kong - Against four Lv.9 CPUs, KO three opponents with a meteor smash. This must be done within three minutes, with no spirits, and without handicaps - Sandbag Spirit (Cannot be hammered)

Considering that CPUs can input-read you in addition of spamming the air dodge like crazy, what would be the best strategy for this one?

I used Ganondorf. Set it to Final Destination and have it be an FFA - if you can get a group of them to cluster off-stage, it's actually not that hard to do.
Now Playing: GRIP, Smash Ultimate
Now, let's count up your sins!

User Info: GiantOctopodes

GiantOctopodes
1 month ago#152
wantfastcars posted...
RollerBob posted...
Donkey Kong - Against four Lv.9 CPUs, KO three opponents with a meteor smash. This must be done within three minutes, with no spirits, and without handicaps - Sandbag Spirit (Cannot be hammered)

Considering that CPUs can input-read you in addition of spamming the air dodge like crazy, what would be the best strategy for this one?

I used Ganondorf. Set it to Final Destination and have it be an FFA - if you can get a group of them to cluster off-stage, it's actually not that hard to do.

Or just set it to 10 stamina and like 10 stocks and just fish for kills with down air while invincible after respawning. You die a ton but it doesn't matter at all, it's insanely easy to get with that generous of a time frame to work with. Just make sure you set a time limit, like all similar challenges even if you beat it in a minute if there's no time limit less than 3 minutes it doesn't count.

User Info: RollerBob

RollerBob
1 month ago#153
GiantOctopodes posted...
wantfastcars posted...
RollerBob posted...

Or just set it to 10 stamina and like 10 stocks and just fish for kills with down air while invincible after respawning. You die a ton but it doesn't matter at all, it's insanely easy to get with that generous of a time frame to work with. Just make sure you set a time limit, like all similar challenges even if you beat it in a minute if there's no time limit less than 3 minutes it doesn't count.

I used Ganondorf, because when the opponents are cluttered when trying to get back on stage, they were less likely to air dodge, so Aerial Down B was easier to land :)
Yes, I'm Canadian. Yes, I speak French. Yes, I live in Quebec.

User Info: Oldin

Oldin
1 month ago#154
RollerBob posted...
GiantOctopodes posted...
wantfastcars posted...
RollerBob posted...

I used Ganondorf, because when the opponents are cluttered when trying to get back on stage, they were less likely to air dodge, so Aerial Down B was easier to land :)

It makes sense now thanks
https://bit.ly/2JXDBzP https://bit.ly/2RmO4eD
13 and growing

User Info: ultros999

ultros999
1 month ago#155
Thanks!
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. List of Important Challenges (Excluding Online)