You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. List of Important Challenges (Excluding Online)

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
1 month ago#141
Based on time stamps, post #140 was modded and not self deleted.
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
Come visit The Range http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1003-
@gwwak i forget what and who post #140 was. why would it be deleted by moderator?
Dream list for the remaining 4 SSBU DLC characters: 1. Mipha from Zelda BotW, 2. Shadow from SA2B 3. Felicia from FE fates, 4. Eirika from FE the Sacred Stones

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
1 month ago#143
It was a violation? I saw a few spam posters targeting various stickies lately. Might have been one of them.
"His signature bothered me to the point I was willing to spend two dollars and twenty five cents." - r4X0r

User Info: RichieMakyura

RichieMakyura
3 weeks ago#144
How can Unlock Lololo Castle theme?

User Info: RollerBob

RollerBob
3 weeks ago#145
Ken: As Ken, clear Century Smash alone using only special moves. - Classic Ticket

Here's something worth adding:
- You may use only all 4 special moves. That excludes item throws, grabs, recovery attacks and even ledge attacks.
- All KOs must be done with the special moves, which means... that even if you trigger a Smart Bomb with a Hadoken or hit a POW block with a Focus Attack, it will not count as "using only special moves"... which kinda sucks because it's KO-based, and not input-based.
Yes, I'm Canadian. Yes, I speak french. Yes, I live in Quebec.

User Info: The_Hypist

The_Hypist
3 weeks ago#146
RollerBob posted...
Ken: As Ken, clear Century Smash alone using only special moves. - Classic Ticket

- You may use only all 4 special moves. That excludes item throws, grabs, recovery attacks and even ledge attacks.
- All KOs must be done with the special moves, which means... that even if you trigger a Smart Bomb with a Hadoken or hit a POW block with a Focus Attack, it will not count as "using only special moves"... which kinda sucks because it's KO-based, and not input-based.

Just Shoryuken and you’ll when. Change the button inputs so you don’t accidentally do a jab or something to make it easier.
My waifus are my laifu, no exceptions.

RollerBob
3 weeks ago#147
The_Hypist posted...
RollerBob posted...

Just Shoryuken and you’ll when. Change the button inputs so you don’t accidentally do a jab or something to make it easier.

I actually had to disable the grabs because I kept grabbing and tossing. I did unlock this challenge, but... ugh... come on, a Focus Attack on a POW block is still "using only special moves", it just happens that it KO multiple opponents at once. Dude, you accidentally set off a bomb, and that challenge is gone.

RollerBob
3 weeks ago#148
Donkey Kong - Against four Lv.9 CPUs, KO three opponents with a meteor smash. This must be done within three minutes, with no spirits, and without handicaps - Sandbag Spirit (Cannot be hammered)

Considering that CPUs can input-read you in addition of spamming the air dodge like crazy, what would be the best strategy for this one?

User Info: Rig85

Rig85
2 weeks ago#149
RollerBob posted...
Donkey Kong - Against four Lv.9 CPUs, KO three opponents with a meteor smash. This must be done within three minutes, with no spirits, and without handicaps - Sandbag Spirit (Cannot be hammered)

Considering that CPUs can input-read you in addition of spamming the air dodge like crazy, what would be the best strategy for this one?

Use Ike, and use his Up + B near an edge to meteor off the stage. Was actually a pretty easy one when using Ike.

User Info: Alt_Assault

Alt_Assault
2 weeks ago#150
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. List of Important Challenges (Excluding Online)