You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. List of Important Challenges (Excluding Online)

User Info: Animaniac24

Animaniac24
2 months ago#131
There are definitely no important challenges on the Online board. You only get gold, SP, snacks and spirit board items. Thankfully.

Don't know a lot about music. Im pretty confident there isnt a Calamity Ganon phase 2 spirit.

User Info: Rig85

Rig85
2 months ago#132
The_Hypist posted...
Rig85 posted...
The_Hypist posted...
Rig85 posted...
The_Hypist posted...
Rig85 posted...
Question:

I beat WoL on Hard to 100%.
I see now there’s a challenge with beating the first part of the final battle with Ganondorf.

Did I miss my chance at this on my 100% file? :(
Do I have to play through New Game + all the way to get back to that fight? -.-

You don’t have to play NG+ to get to the final boss, picking the file starts you off before the final boss.

Right. I have (spoiler?) got all three endings.
I thought the challenge was referring to the platforming like section where you jump your way up battling shadow/light fighters along the way? I don’t think I can replay that on my main file?

Is that not what the challenge is referencing?

It’s during the climb, easy since there’s a skill that gives you an extra jump along with jetpacks being available. But there’s also a challenge that involves not dying during the final phase with Galen and Dharkon, and it cannot be hammered like the 9.9 and CPU Meteor challenges.

I got through without dying on The Climb and Boss Rush parts tho, and final phase is easy if you use the bosses attacks against each other. I recommend Celebi if you have her.

Is there any way to repeat the climb on my first file though? Once I did it (completed it), I don’t think I’m able to go back to it?

The final battle has all three phases, so you can do the climbing part again.

Just came back here to say thank you. For whatever reason, I hadn't tried to jump back at that part and try again. I thought it would skip right past the first two phases. (It worked as you mentioned.)

Just gotta finish up my online matches and I'm done with all Challenges.
jaigo2 posted...
Spirits:

Bomberman - Collect 777 unique spirits - Dr. Wright Spirit

Inkling - Collect 10 unique spirits - Agitha Spirit

Classic Mode:

Greninja - As Greninja, score 98,000 points or more in Bonus Game - Lugia Spirit

King K. Rool - As King K. Rool, reach the goal in Bonus Game within 45 seconds - Klaptrap Spirit

Link - Defeat the Demon King, Ganon - Champion's Outfit

Lucina - KO fighters from Fire Emblem 20 times - Ike (Path of Radiance) Spirit

Maxim Tomato - Obtain 5 recovery items and clear Classic Mode - Pig Spirit

Mega Man - As Mega Man, clear Classic Mode - Mega Man Retro Melody

Palutena - As Palutena, clear Classic Mode - Daybreak

Pichu - KO fighters from Pokémon 20 times - Battle (Wild Pokémon) - Pokémon Diamond / Pokémon Pearl

Richter - Defeat Dracula - Black Night Song

Snake - As Snake, clear intensity 5.0 without using an continues - Calling to the Night Song

Wii Fit Trainer - Use a ticket 3 times - Cappy Hat

Zelda - Clear Intensity 9.9 - Regal Crown (Cannot be hammered)

Games & More:

Link - Play Century Smash alone on Grand Plateau Tower, and clear it within 5 minutes - Champion's Wig

Luigi - As Luigi, play solo All-Star Smash and deal damage with a taunt 3 times - Mario (Wedding)

Pit - Play Century Smash alone and clear it within 4 minutes - Masked Lumen

Sandbag - Get 20 combos in Training - Lion Spirit

Other:

Jigglypuff - Have access to 750 or more music tracks in Sounds - Final Destination Ver. 2

Mario - Acquire a total of 5000G or more - Yukima Player Spirit

Mii Brawler - Create 3 Mii Fighters - Business Suit

Ness - Have the game powered on for a total of 20 hours - Prince's Crown

Peach - Purchase an item during a Sunday sale in Vault Shop - Pinatas Spirit

R.O.B. Create a playlist in Sounds - Vault Song

Rosalina & Luma - Get 10 types of Mii Headgear - Cat Hat

Snake - Get 10 types of Mii outfits - Cat Suit

can i get back the spirits obtained by challenges if i desmissed them by mistake ?

User Info: Arcanine2009

Arcanine2009
2 months ago#134
Animaniac24 posted...
There are definitely no important challenges on the Online board. You only get gold, SP, snacks and spirit board items. Thankfully.

Don't know a lot about music. Im pretty confident there isnt a Calamity Ganon phase 2 spirit.

Not spirit, the music
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.

User Info: jaigo2

jaigo2
2 months ago#135
Destructosphere posted...
jaigo2 posted...
Spirits:

Classic Mode:

Greninja - As Greninja, score 98,000 points or more in Bonus Game - Lugia Spirit

King K. Rool - As King K. Rool, reach the goal in Bonus Game within 45 seconds - Klaptrap Spirit

Pichu - KO fighters from Pokémon 20 times - Battle (Wild Pokémon) - Pokémon Diamond / Pokémon Pearl

Snake - As Snake, clear intensity 5.0 without using an continues - Calling to the Night Song

Games & More:

Link - Play Century Smash alone on Grand Plateau Tower, and clear it within 5 minutes - Champion's Wig

Luigi - As Luigi, play solo All-Star Smash and deal damage with a taunt 3 times - Mario (Wedding)

Other:

Jigglypuff - Have access to 750 or more music tracks in Sounds - Final Destination Ver. 2

can i get back the spirits obtained by challenges if i desmissed them by mistake ?

Yes, you can buy them or get them via spirit board.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: The_Hypist

The_Hypist
2 months ago#136
Rig85 posted...
The_Hypist posted...
Rig85 posted...
The_Hypist posted...
Rig85 posted...
The_Hypist posted...
Rig85 posted...
Question:

I beat WoL on Hard to 100%.
I see now there’s a challenge with beating the first part of the final battle with Ganondorf.

Did I miss my chance at this on my 100% file? :(
Do I have to play through New Game + all the way to get back to that fight? -.-

You don’t have to play NG+ to get to the final boss, picking the file starts you off before the final boss.

Right. I have (spoiler?) got all three endings.
I thought the challenge was referring to the platforming like section where you jump your way up battling shadow/light fighters along the way? I don’t think I can replay that on my main file?

Is that not what the challenge is referencing?

It’s during the climb, easy since there’s a skill that gives you an extra jump along with jetpacks being available. But there’s also a challenge that involves not dying during the final phase with Galen and Dharkon, and it cannot be hammered like the 9.9 and CPU Meteor challenges.

I got through without dying on The Climb and Boss Rush parts tho, and final phase is easy if you use the bosses attacks against each other. I recommend Celebi if you have her.

Is there any way to repeat the climb on my first file though? Once I did it (completed it), I don’t think I’m able to go back to it?

The final battle has all three phases, so you can do the climbing part again.

Just came back here to say thank you. For whatever reason, I hadn't tried to jump back at that part and try again. I thought it would skip right past the first two phases. (It worked as you mentioned.)

Just gotta finish up my online matches and I'm done with all Challenges.

Better late than never! I do wish they gave you the option of skipping the climb and boss rush sections though.

Also, use your leftover hammers on the online challenges. I don’t think they’ll add anymore challenges as DLC so I used them.
My waifus are my laifu, no exceptions.
ok thx for confirming, im thankful too, cuz that'd be damn unfair for if and when they shut down switch servers! it already is that ud be locked out of those missions if u didnt do em in time, if they were important or exclusive things from them, now that'd be even worse!
Top 11 games 1 SMS SA2B 2 BotW SS TP HD 3 SMO OoT 3d SMG1 SMG2 4 Pkmn Gen 4 and 7 5 Colosseum XD 6 PM64 7 PM 2 8 PM 3 9 Pkmn Gen 2 and 3 10 TTR 11Smash Ultimate
(edited 2 months ago)
jaigo2 posted...
Destructosphere posted...
jaigo2 posted...
Spirits:

Classic Mode:

Games & More:

Other:

Yes, you can buy them or get them via spirit board.

thank you

User Info: jaigo2

jaigo2
2 months ago#139
For everyone wondering about the Sandbag Spirit, I know it was swapped for the other DK one.
(edited 2 months ago)
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. List of Important Challenges (Excluding Online)