You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. List of Important Challenges (Excluding Online)

User Info: killercow-ld

killercow-ld
3 months ago#101
Just finished every offline challenge

Ill pay for nintentdos online later to get those challenges, is there a list of what they unlck anywhere?

User Info: ClassyOldHat

ClassyOldHat
3 months ago#102
killercow-ld posted...
Just finished every offline challenge

Ill pay for nintentdos online later to get those challenges, is there a list of what they unlck anywhere?

According to the Smash Wiki, all its unlock are coins, SP, or spirit board items. Thank goodness, I was worried about missing out on songs or Mii costumes.
Pokemon X Grass Safari (Oddish, Sawsbuck, Gogoat) FC: 4124-5539-4848 IGN: Zach

User Info: Jolteon

Jolteon
3 months ago#103
What exactly is the "Sunday sale" for the Peach Vault challenge?

It's Sunday, and I just bought everything in the shop, but nothing happened. Is it just a periodic event?
Is this finally a conundrum that CAN'T be solved by helicopter theft?

killercow-ld
3 months ago#104
Jolteon posted...
What exactly is the "Sunday sale" for the Peach Vault challenge?

It's Sunday, and I just bought everything in the shop, but nothing happened. Is it just a periodic event?

On Sundays (check your system calendar)
Sometimes things in the coin shop go on sale

You have to buy one of those on sale items

User Info: Harmoknight

Harmoknight
3 months ago#105
How many Spirits are locked behind doing every Challenge in a specific section? There are some that I really do not want to do - mostly online ones - and I don't have enough hammers to clear through them all. But I'd like every Spirit, so...yeah.

killercow-ld
3 months ago#106
Harmoknight posted...
How many Spirits are locked behind doing every Challenge in a specific section? There are some that I really do not want to do - mostly online ones - and I don't have enough hammers to clear through them all. But I'd like every Spirit, so...yeah.

I havent done the online challenges, but the only offline challenge board completion that gave a spirit was "spirits"

User Info: jaigo2

jaigo2
3 months ago#107
Harmoknight posted...

Online ones can be ignored. As for Spirits, you can buy them if you're having issues with a challenge.

User Info: Harmoknight

Harmoknight
3 months ago#108
jaigo2 posted...
Harmoknight posted...

Online ones can be ignored. As for Spirits, you can buy them if you're having issues with a challenge.

I thought the ones you got from doing challenges were locked behind that challenge?

I've actually got 100 or so of them now, I'm just mising a few of the spirit ones, and I have 3 hammers...might be alright.

jaigo2
3 months ago#109
Harmoknight posted...
jaigo2 posted...
Harmoknight posted...

I thought the ones you got from doing challenges were locked behind that challenge?

I've actually got 100 or so of them now, I'm just mising a few of the spirit ones, and I have 3 hammers...might be alright.

You'd think they would be locked, but they're not.

jaigo2
3 months ago#110
For those of you wondering, I know that the online challenges have been revealed, but I won't list them because none of them are important.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. List of Important Challenges (Excluding Online)