You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. List of Important Challenges (Excluding Online)

User Info: Externica

Externica
1 month ago#11
Arcanine2009 posted...
So with Snake's challenge... Does the intensity have to be 5.0 from the beginning.. or at least until the last battle?

Starting on 2.0 should be fine, as long as you hit at least 5.0 after defeating the final boss in classic.
I mean, the challenge "Beat Classic" was the first challenge I unlocked and I din't start at 3.0.

User Info: BlackStar300

BlackStar300
1 month ago#12
Externica posted...
Arcanine2009 posted...
So with Snake's challenge... Does the intensity have to be 5.0 from the beginning.. or at least until the last battle?

Starting on 2.0 should be fine, as long as you hit at least 5.0 after defeating the final boss in classic.
I mean, the challenge "Beat Classic" was the first challenge I unlocked and I din't start at 3.0.

I just beat the last battle with a 5.7, but didn't start at 5 and it didn't unlock.
I will surpass the Gods!!!! ~BlackStar (Soul Eater)
DWMA Meister

User Info: Arcanine2009

Arcanine2009
1 month ago#13
Has anyone unlocked that soundtrack and this point and can verify? That's not gonna be easy at all without continues.
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.

User Info: Megalodon966

Megalodon966
1 month ago#14
Sticky requested by me. We can't let this thread of challenge unlocks be buried by low quality threads.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE5pM1HXxlI
https://www.marioboards.com/index.php?action=profile;u=5951 my Mario Boards profile.
Official George Jones of the Ultimate board

User Info: Helix snake

Helix snake
1 month ago#15
I got every character today and it did not beat the "Awaken All Fighters" challenge. I double and triple checked, I do in fact have every single character in Adventure mode. It still isn't unlocking.
[Nintendo fans] are killing Nintendo by continuing to buy and support Nintendo games. - Bebi Boy
Helix snake posted...
I got every character today and it did not beat the "Awaken All Fighters" challenge. I double and triple checked, I do in fact have every single character in Adventure mode. It still isn't unlocking.

You reached the second world map? Right?
Externica posted...
Arcanine2009 posted...

This is correct, just unlocked for me like this
I am not a fanboy, I only have this username from back when I was a fanboy.
If you can read this, you don't need glasses.

User Info: Alligamer76

Alligamer76
1 month ago#17
Thank you for the list some of these seem really hard especially that Dk one.
Legend shall speak of sacrifice at worlds end. The wind sails over the water's surface. Quietly, but surely...

User Info: Helix snake

Helix snake
1 month ago#18
seganintendoguy posted...
You reached the second world map? Right?

I'm at The Final Battle which is the third world map. It says 72 fighters freed. Add Kirby (who you don't free) and you have 73 which is every character in the game. I went through the list of characters on the website and I have every single one in my Adventure party.
[Nintendo fans] are killing Nintendo by continuing to buy and support Nintendo games. - Bebi Boy
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Chaos_Evolved

Chaos_Evolved
1 month ago#19
Can anyone elaborate on the Mew spirit? Is that referring to the final boss?

User Info: FarmerGeddon

FarmerGeddon
1 month ago#20
Arcanine2009 posted...
Has anyone unlocked that soundtrack and this point and can verify? That's not gonna be easy at all without continues.

Just hoard Classic tickets, they don't count as a continue.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. List of Important Challenges (Excluding Online)