• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. My boyfriend is being a real party-pooper when we play smash :/

User Info: HerbieHusk

HerbieHusk
1 month ago#1
So, he mains Zero Suit Samus, and he keeps beating me with zero suit. Whenever the victory screen shows up, he would joke and say stuff like..:

"Wow, why won't you wear tight spandex as well as this girl can."
"Blonde girls are my biggest weakness." (I'm brunette.)
"Ooo those nice thighs."
"Damn, that's a whole lot of woman I want."
"If she were real, I would marry her in an instant."

Seriously, it's a fictional character, and hin showing interest in fictional characters is degrading. Like I get it, yes he likes a fit and beautiful blonde girl in tight spandex. But that means something to me. Cause he’s MY boyfriend. And guess what? I ended up yelling at him and told him to shut the hell up, and he was like "But i'm only joking babe??" and I doesn't believe he’d say that, wtf??

We've been dating for a year, and I may be getting bored and he may not be enough. But it’s like, I'm playing a Super Smash Bros game with him! You rarely get boyfriends like that.

I know it's a bit silly getting mad at this. I feel like I should hint about leaving him so that he’d realise how lucky he is to have me, and despite me not looking as attractive as any smash bros character, I'm the best gamer girl he could ever score in his life.

User Info: GenericGuy

GenericGuy
1 month ago#2
Can we stop this stupid meme already?
Katalina is dead.
(Un)Official Ganondorf of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Message Board.

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
1 month ago#3
You didn't even edit it as far as I can tell. Good job.
TalesofLizalfos rejected me. At least I have Mortal Kombat 11! (kai better be in the f**king game)
Stolen 4chan gif https://imgtc.com/i/sQ7LIsS.gif

User Info: 10kpoints

10kpoints
1 month ago#4
Go make him a sandwich and know your place waman.

User Info: Silver79

Silver79
1 month ago#5
Time to find a new boyfriend then.
You are standing on the surface of the Earth. You walk one mile South, one mile West, and one mile North. You are back to where you started. Where are you?

User Info: Smiffwilm

Smiffwilm
1 month ago#6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prw2B_03IzY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkQ5oARNxLU

User Info: ObitosSusanoo

ObitosSusanoo
1 month ago#7
HerbieHusk posted...
So, he mains Zero Suit Samus, and he keeps beating me with zero suit. Whenever the victory screen shows up, he would joke and say stuff like..:

"Wow, why won't you wear tight spandex as well as this girl can."
"Blonde girls are my biggest weakness." (I'm brunette.)
"Ooo those nice thighs."
"Damn, that's a whole lot of woman I want."
"If she were real, I would marry her in an instant."

Seriously, it's a fictional character, and hin showing interest in fictional characters is degrading. Like I get it, yes he likes a fit and beautiful blonde girl in tight spandex. But that means something to me. Cause he’s MY boyfriend. And guess what? I ended up yelling at him and told him to shut the hell up, and he was like "But i'm only joking babe??" and I doesn't believe he’d say that, wtf??

We've been dating for a year, and I may be getting bored and he may not be enough. But it’s like, I'm playing a Super Smash Bros game with him! You rarely get boyfriends like that.

I know it's a bit silly getting mad at this. I feel like I should hint about leaving him so that he’d realise how lucky he is to have me, and despite me not looking as attractive as any smash bros character, I'm the best gamer girl he could ever score in his life.

LMAOOOO this is a meme now
I spit gameFACTS

User Info: randomsentinel

randomsentinel
1 month ago#8
ObitosSusanoo posted...
LMAOOOO this is a meme now

It felt like a roundabout way of doing a twitch copy pasta, but it got the job done.
http://www.youtube.com/user/xShuffleFM
Rathalos for MVC3! "This is my last response to you forever" - XxZiomaxX

User Info: Alligamer76

Alligamer76
1 month ago#9
Oh FFS not this again.
Legend shall speak of sacrifice at worlds end. The wind sails over the water's surface. Quietly, but surely...

User Info: miiworld2

miiworld2
1 month ago#10
So let me get this straight. You're jealous and insecure that your BF is crushing on a VIDEO GAME CHARACTER?
(facepalm)
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. My boyfriend is being a real party-pooper when we play smash :/
  • Topic Archived