• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. I wish the stages we're unlockable

User Info: Arcanine2009

Arcanine2009
1 month ago#1
At least half of them if not 75%. It's just so overwhelming to look through them all.

It makes no sense to lock all but the original 8 characters, but keep the stages all completely unlocked. I do agree that more characters should have been more unlocked from the beginning, but so should the stages. We'd get to play and experiment with a bunch at a time.
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.

User Info: 9Cirno9

9Cirno9
1 month ago#2
I agree.
I love unlocking things.
8 characters and 8 stages. That's what I wanted.
~Touhou and Vocaloid!
3DS FC: 3196-2797-1909 | Switch FC: SW-4301-6852-8035 | Check out my games list~!

User Info: xbs2034

xbs2034
1 month ago#3
I would have traded some stages (maybe have the four new stages and then ones which were default in title they first appeared available) for more characters, but given how they went they needed to have the stages available IMO. I would say the first couple hours until I got to at least 13 characters (unlocking Sonic, K Rool, Bowser, Peach, and Bayonetta) were kinda boring, and without the stages available there would have been even less variety over that starting period.

User Info: Punkachu98

Punkachu98
1 month ago#4
Nah, I'm glad it's the way it is.
Official Charizard of the SmUsh board!
I was grinched by the grinch leak. And I'm not ashamed.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. I wish the stages we're unlockable
  • Topic Archived