• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. So rate the newcomers' gameplay now that you've had some time to play them

User Info: LthePanda

LthePanda
3 months ago#1
So with any bias to the characters or their series aside - how would you rate them in terms of gameplay and feel? Did your list change compared to what you were expecting before launch?
Try to keep it as your opinion of how they play in your hands and not how pros or anyone else is rating them

You can choose to leave out echos if you'd like

1. Inklings -their movement feels fast and smooth and I'm really liking their moveset.
2. Isabelle - never really liked to play villager but isabelle feels way better and super fun to play.
3. K Rool - probably the funnest heavy. Hits like a truck but controls really well
4. Chrom - beast on stage and hits like a truck as well.
5. The belmonts - don't really like their type of gameplay, but they do feel good to play and its clear they do a fantastic job at doing what they're supposed to do (midrange zoning).
6. Inceniroar - not my type of character and I can't play him well at all. Kicked my ass when I was unlocking characters though.
7. Ridley - Really wanted to like ridley, but man does he just not feel good to play, imo.

Left out ken and daisy as I haven't really played them at all.
Vicar Amelia is my favorite Pokemon

User Info: Jaime_Benn

Jaime_Benn
3 months ago#2
I have only given Ridley a fair chance and he is terrible IMO

Isabelle and Inklings seem good but I have only played them a couple of times

User Info: LthePanda

LthePanda
3 months ago#3
Jaime_Benn posted...
I have only given Ridley a fair chance and he is terrible IMO

Isabelle and Inklings seem good but I have only played them a couple of times