• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. What happens if you scan one of new amiibo onto a 3DS and Smash 4?

User Info: DiduXD

DiduXD
1 month ago#1
I'm curious to know if the 3DS would acknowledge them (don't have a Switch but planning on buying one) and what would happen if Ridley, Inkling or Wolf got scanned on Smash 4. Also, I hope Inkling Boy gets a Smash amiibo at some point.
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew
If we all hold on together, our dreams will never die.

DiduXD
1 month ago#2
Up
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew

User Info: Gamemaster64

Gamemaster64
1 month ago#3
DiduXD posted...
I'm curious to know if the 3DS would acknowledge them (don't have a Switch but planning on buying one) and what would happen if Ridley, Inkling or Wolf got scanned on Smash 4. Also, I hope Inkling Boy gets a Smash amiibo at some point.

unless the game was patched, it won't do anything.
Ball! Ball! Poke Ball!
Ball! Ball! Ultra Ball!

DiduXD
1 month ago#4
Gamemaster64 posted...
DiduXD posted...

unless the game was patched, it won't do anything.

What about the amiibo settings on the 3DS? Does it acknowledge them or not?
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. What happens if you scan one of new amiibo onto a 3DS and Smash 4?
  • Topic Archived