• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Does this game have an online ranking level-progression system?

User Info: The_Big_Deek

The_Big_Deek
3 days ago#1
Does this game have an online ranking level-progression system? you know what I mean? like ranking up to level 100 then prestiging, etc like in most other online games. does this game have that?
My Uncle is an Attorney; I WILL SUE YOU if you INFRINGE on my RIGHTS. Its called the FREEDOM OF SPEECH in the First Amendment!

User Info: Shieldlesscap

Shieldlesscap
3 days ago#2
Nope. Only real “ranking” system is GSP, which... isn’t really a ranking system.
Official Captain Falcon and Frothingslosh of the Smash Ultimate board
(And also just generally a really stylish Falcon main)

User Info: The_Big_Deek

The_Big_Deek
3 days ago#3
Shieldlesscap posted...
Nope. Only real “ranking” system is GSP, which... isn’t really a ranking system.

if there is no online level progression system then what is the point of even playing the game online if you cannot rank up?
My Uncle is an Attorney; I WILL SUE YOU if you INFRINGE on my RIGHTS. Its called the FREEDOM OF SPEECH in the First Amendment!

User Info: mouse2891

mouse2891
3 days ago#4
it counts your wins, like in fortnite. I wish it had ranking like overwatch or something like that
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Does this game have an online ranking level-progression system?
  • Topic Archived