• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Is Smash 4 dead and irrelevant to you at this point?

User Info: Triforceformer

Triforceformer
1 month ago#41
Basically yes. All the stuff that is missing is stuff I do not care about anymore or only played once/hit the sandbag with Ganondorf.

Custom Specials should not be mourned.
TC is trying way too hard. You have to be more subtle with your initial trolling effort, then let it escalate. Look at what saLUEtes does and copy him. - arleas

User Info: Megatonez

Megatonez
1 month ago#42
Not yet, I still have some challenges to get on the 3ds version.
"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." Carl Sagan
FC: 3196-5520-3185, IGN: Kokichi TSV: 2259, 2704, 3761

User Info: CommodoreConn

CommodoreConn
1 month ago#43
Kind of. I don't see many reasons to go back to 4. I'll keep it around though.
Goddamn it, I hate this site but I also can't look away from it. It's like a trainwreck that just keeps perpetually happening every day.
~Cactaur512

User Info: Lagfile

Lagfile
1 month ago#44
Smash 4 has been dead for me for about a year. Stale gameplay focused on defensive aspects and stupid grab combos. Not to mention that sometimes, you can't even tech some moves due to the spinning animation or getting hit due to being close to the stage, along with its lack of techniques to increase movement and the RCO glitch (a glitch that if you're hit during some recovery move, you carry that lag until the next landing).

Brawl was bad too, but at least it has somewhat of a single player. Smash 4 is terrible there too.
I got no corny lines, so enjoy the image. If you don't, oh well.
https://i.imgtc.com/RsSeQpm.png

User Info: CuterChihuahua2

CuterChihuahua2
1 month ago#45
Has been since the beginning.
GameFAQs is a lot of fun, even if we fight.
I STILL LOVE LANA. Join my discord, its SFW: https://discord.gg/AwbJzCa

User Info: RaiseDaishi

RaiseDaishi
1 month ago#46
kamikaze135 posted...
What does Smash 4 have that Ultimate doesn't?

Run up + shield, also more doge spam.

User Info: darklink67

darklink67
1 month ago#47
Yes there is literally no reason to go back and play it unless you don't have a switch I guess.

User Info: Derald_Snyder

Derald_Snyder
1 month ago#48
Already cashed in my 3DS copy.
I fully love and believe in Jesus Christ and I'm 100% proud of it. If you don't... Then I won't try to force you to.

User Info: SilentDarkway

SilentDarkway
1 month ago#49
CuterChihuahua2 posted...
Has been since the beginning.

User Info: comperko

comperko
1 month ago#50
Yes. Everything smash 4 has ultimate has too + a lot more. Theres no reason to ever go back.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Is Smash 4 dead and irrelevant to you at this point?
  • Topic Archived