• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: toadfan64

toadfan64
1 week ago#41
It was fun. Not as fun as the Brawl release days, but it was better than the Smash 4 ones.

Definitely more hostile, but hey, that's part of the fun.
Brawl FC - 5412-9555-6314
Also known as Toadfan64

User Info: scraadin

scraadin
1 week ago#42
The first two Directs were amazing, the November Direct not so much.

I spent a lot of time rewatching Everyone is Here reaction videos because they were just so wholesome.

Overall, there was too much downtime between major infodumps, and this board turned toxic every time.

I think 4 actually had the best hype cycle, while Brawl’s overshared and then got killed by the delay. And I think each hype cycle since Brawl has been built around trying to avoid that fate.
The answer to "Why not?" is always Wobbuffet.

User Info: GrooseKirby

GrooseKirby
1 week ago#43
It was a fun ride honestly. All of the shenanigans surrounding the Grinch leak were great and Chibi's s***post topics were some of the most hilarious things I've seen in a while. I was also laughing my ass off when Luminozero was spamming that Isaac wall of text everywhere before as if there was no way Isaac could possibly be anything other than playable and then he was revealed as an AT with Black Knight appearing shorty afterwards saying "Know your place!"
Official Jack Atlas of the Nintendo Switch Board. Watch Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's
Bandana Dee is now Bandana Dead. Type f in the chat to pay respects.

User Info: Shawj777

Shawj777
1 week ago#44
this has been my first smash pre-release era; I loved it. It was great to see everything unfold, to see Vergeben hailed as a prophet
"Remember my super cool Rattata? My Rattata is different from regular Rattata. It's like my Rattata is in the top percentage of all Rattata."
(message deleted)

User Info: Ohmygosh_Josh

Ohmygosh_Josh
1 week ago#46
It’s been a wild ride, and it’s finally over (it’s alrwdy out here in Australia), can’t believe it..

My favourite part of this journey was definitely when people were debating whether Vergeben or LOZ were the real deal. Ahhhh, good times... Oh, and the Mickey Mouse leak - that was crazy.

Even though this place is a toxic chemical factory, I have fond memories of this place... onto the next Smash!
My name is Ohmygosh_Josh and I will NOT... SIGN IT AWAY!

User Info: Punkachu98

Punkachu98
1 week ago#47
DEMOHARDT posted...
It was hell. Was part of a Hell group on FB too.

And I loved it. The wars. The trash. I will miss all of it.

I got banned twice. And it was worth it.

I love every part of this post.
Official Charizard of the SmUsh board!
I was grinched by the grinch leak. And I'm not ashamed.

User Info: senokpersonnel

senokpersonnel
1 week ago#48
i liked posting this gif and summoning roblox despacito spiders.

https://i.imgtc.com/tJ91zGU.gif
you reposted in the wrong hill zone.
e: despacito spider. https://i.imgtc.com/tJ91zGU.gif
  • Topic Archived