• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: LittleShani

LittleShani
3 months ago#11
DEMOHARDT posted...
It was hell. Was part of a Hell group on FB too.

And I loved it. The wars. The trash. I will miss all of it.

I got banned twice. And it was worth it.

What an icon, I stan.

yoshirulezz1 posted...
It was pretty fine! Enjoyed the ride with certain users like you TC! Didn’t know there were so many children here though

Aw, thanks!

BoxShark997 posted...
The pre release discussions/era was probably better than the game itself.

Damn, you really feel that way?
I am the official hoe over there.
Stream and purchase Caution by Mariah Carey now.

User Info: MagnusDJL

MagnusDJL
3 months ago#12
Everything went to s*** after the August direct. Was fine and dandy before that.

User Info: Swiftie_Muggle

Swiftie_Muggle
3 months ago#13
this era was garbage compared to Brawl's and Smash 4.

don't deny it, it is what it is.
Know Your Place
Salute to me, I'm your American Queen. The Official Rosalina of the Smash Ultimate Board.

User Info: Ikenna

Ikenna
3 months ago#14
I had doubts after the first direct and it got worse from there. Last direct finally noped the game for me. Smash 4 DLC ballot event (or rather, suggestion box) was more fun in my opinion. People campaigning for their characters on Miiverse was great, YouTube was great, GameFAQs was great, Smashboards was OK. :l
I'm a Mii Swordfighter main. The Xenoblade Chronicles X avatar protagonist AKA Cross is my most wanted character for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

User Info: Skull_pro

Skull_pro
3 months ago#15
Nergigante posted...
Fake leaks sucked ass.

Fake leaks does suck ass.

But idiots who took them for granted and the decided to spit on Sakurai (rather than the leakers) when the leaks were proved fake sucked even more asses
My FC: 5301 2862 3777
Send me Donkey Kong Country Challenges! More info at: https://www.facebook.com/Challenge-NeoArashi-1882592348727869/

User Info: Yuri_Hakada

Yuri_Hakada
3 months ago#16
It was not good nor bad

It was unforgettable
Banjo-Kazooie will 99% be playable and anyone who disagrees can @ me

User Info: Fysher

Fysher
3 months ago#17
Nothing tops Brawl pre-release, but this was better than the last one.
Dorpsbewoner

Ikenna
3 months ago#18
Yuri_Hakada posted...
It was not good nor bad

It was unforgettable

Yeah, can't forget how eh it was.
I'm a Mii Swordfighter main. The Xenoblade Chronicles X avatar protagonist AKA Cross is my most wanted character for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

User Info: Bermast

Bermast
3 months ago#19
Compared to Brawl and Smash 4 it felt kinda uneventful.

Ikenna
3 months ago#20
My negativity probably comes from my opinion that we got this game way too soon, even though it's expected to have Smash within the first two years into a new console.
  • Topic Archived