• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Single player disappointing this time around

User Info: StephenYap3

StephenYap3
1 week ago#71
Agreed. I feel like this entry focused too much on the "eSports" side, hence why staple modes such as Home Run Contest, Targets, most Multi-Man Smash modes, and Stage Builder are missing, not to mention that the Mii Fighters have been watered down by lacking the ability to adjust their sizes and even being playable in Classic Mode.

That said, I have Ultimate preloaded and I cannot wait to boot it up at night, but these missing elements made me disappointed. Hopefully these get addressed to in future updates.
Bomberman deserves to be in Smash as a playable fighter. R.I.P. Miiverse 2012 - 2017. R.I.P. Miitomo 2016 - 2018.

User Info: CapnMuffin

CapnMuffin
1 week ago#72
StephenYap3 posted...
Agreed. I feel like this entry focused too much on the "eSports" side, hence why staple modes such as Home Run Contest, Targets, most Multi-Man Smash modes, and Stage Builder are missing, not to mention that the Mii Fighters have been watered down by lacking the ability to adjust their sizes and even being playable in Classic Mode.

That said, I have Ultimate preloaded and I cannot wait to boot it up at night, but these missing elements made me disappointed. Hopefully these get addressed to in future updates.

Exactly my sentiments.
"its okay a lizard ate me and elucidated my fate" - MJ_Max on Dark Souls
3DSFC : 0860-3930-2170 | NNID : CapnMuffin | XBGT : Capn Muffin

User Info: quintonshark163

quintonshark163
1 week ago#73
StephenYap3 posted...

thus
FC: 4554-0551-0272 | IGN: TheHungryBox
The Pokemon Meta is BS because power creep. i had been grinched by the Grinch Leak lol. The Government is stupid AF
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Single player disappointing this time around
  • Topic Archived