• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. YR: All five DLC ARE Third Party newcomers.

User Info: Triforceformer

Triforceformer
1 month ago#1
But with one character from Sega, Capcom, Konami, Square, and Namco, instead of any new partners. Basically the companies with characters already in get more characters.
TC is trying way too hard. You have to be more subtle with your initial trolling effort, then let it escalate. Look at what saLUEtes does and copy him. - arleas

User Info: PlasmaCannon

PlasmaCannon
1 month ago#2
Reaction would depend on who the characters were. I'd be willing to look past DLC being all 3rd party if it were characters I actually liked.
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.

User Info: Plasmas

Plasmas
1 month ago#3
PlasmaCannon posted...
Reaction would depend on who the characters were. I'd be willing to look past DLC being all 3rd party if it were characters I actually liked.
Merlin: Remember to believe in magic... or I'll kill you.

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
1 month ago#4
Ethan Thomas
Barry Burton
Henry Townsend
Boshi
The King of All Kosmos

10/10 instant buy
Official Tomas with a gun of SmashFaqs, also Eirika, Boney, Niiue, Ethan Thomas, Christopher, and Cole MacGrath
Stolen 4chan gif https://imgtc.com/i/sQ7LIsS.gif

User Info: DynoStretch

DynoStretch
1 month ago#5
That sounds neat. My hopes would be something like...

Tails
Phoenix Wright
Goemon
Vivi
Lloyd Irving
"Sony and MS both gave us good systems last generation so their greed is justified." ~ xF0x
Switch Friend Code - SW-7742-3950-7408

User Info: Benjam

Benjam
1 month ago#6
Triforceformer posted...
But with one character from Sega, Capcom, Konami, Square, and Namco, instead of any new partners. Basically the companies with characters already in get more characters.

Aiai, Black Mage, Lloyd, Frogger, and Mega Man X

User Info: Stun427

Stun427
1 month ago#7
Plasmas posted...
PlasmaCannon posted...
Fun fact: Playing the nostalgia goggles card shows you have nothing of value to say and are grasping at straws to argue with someone.

User Info: GrooseKirby

GrooseKirby
1 month ago#8
Stun427 posted...
Plasmas posted...
PlasmaCannon posted...
Official Jack Atlas of the Nintendo Switch Board. Watch Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's
Bandana Dee is now Bandana Dead. Type f in the chat to pay respects.

User Info: Benjam

Benjam
1 month ago#9
Triforceformer posted...

Amy Rose, Phoenix Wright, Twinbee, Sora, and Klona

User Info: GrooseKirby

GrooseKirby
1 month ago#10
Benjam posted...
Triforceformer posted...

Amy Rose, Phoenix Wright, Twinbee, Sora, and Klona

You can't just lump Phoenix Wright and Sora in with the rest of that trash. I mean it's a Nintendo move, but still.
Official Jack Atlas of the Nintendo Switch Board. Watch Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's
Bandana Dee is now Bandana Dead. Type f in the chat to pay respects.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. YR: All five DLC ARE Third Party newcomers.
  • Topic Archived