• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Insider Ryce says Vergeben is wrong about Minecraft content (thank god)

User Info: Vergeben

Vergeben
1 year ago#121
Cybersai posted...
Vergeben posted...
ChaosKintrol posted...
Vergeben posted...
Minecraft is in Smash but represented with a boss. I am curious if Minecraft representation about being a fighter or AT was an intentional misdirect now. But there you have it.

You..you do know that all the Bosses have been datamined already right? Or do you mean to suggest there will be Boss updates/dlc outside of the fighter's pass? f*** it, if it means Steve ain't playable I hope it's legit.

I'm not entirely sure what all it means. But I was told earlier that exact quote that I shared from my most accurate of all sources. I'm as confused & curious as you are what the implications of that mean.

Well there's no Minecraft boss in the game right now, so you're saying one will be added for DLC? I'd find that odd, where would they put him? In world of light? Most people will be done with it by then.

And as I asked before, is the Square rep info still legit?

I'm looking into it and awaiting response.

The Square Enix character is definitely happening though.
I use: GameFAQs (Vergeben), reddit (DasVergeben), 8WayRun (Vergeben), and eventhubs (Vergeben)
If you see me elsewhere (example: 4chan or Twitter) it's not me.

User Info: SorrowfulButt

SorrowfulButt
1 year ago#122
Vergeben posted...
Minecraft is in Smash but represented with a boss. I am curious if Minecraft representation about being a fighter or AT was an intentional misdirect now. But there you have it.

What the f***? Does this mean the rumors about the Ender Dragon boss were true?

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
1 year ago#123
@Vergeben posted...
Cybersai posted...
Vergeben posted...
ChaosKintrol posted...
Vergeben posted...

You..you do know that all the Bosses have been datamined already right? Or do you mean to suggest there will be Boss updates/dlc outside of the fighter's pass? f*** it, if it means Steve ain't playable I hope it's legit.

I'm not entirely sure what all it means. But I was told earlier that exact quote that I shared from my most accurate of all sources. I'm as confused & curious as you are what the implications of that mean.

Well there's no Minecraft boss in the game right now, so you're saying one will be added for DLC? I'd find that odd, where would they put him? In world of light? Most people will be done with it by then.

I'm not believing this one bit, with how Cloud is treated in SSBU.
Uh... A-Are you sure to interact with others?
-Mario, Ganondorf and Sonic Mainer. Hyde / Linne team in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle.

User Info: Cybersai

Cybersai
1 year ago#124
Vergeben posted...
Cybersai posted...
Vergeben posted...
ChaosKintrol posted...
Vergeben posted...

If the Square rep is definitely happening Geno is probably most likely. His Mii outfit is seemingly gone too.

Seems Square won't lend Sakurai any characters besides Geno/Mallow.

User Info: Zorume

Zorume
1 year ago#125
doomedtacox posted...
JunDageki posted...
Gigaraver posted...
Leaker says a thing about leaker! Welp, time to believe this leaker and disbelieve that leaker. Until the next time a thing happens and we'll disbelieve the believing and believe about disbelieving! Believe it!

one knew about DLC and is actually inside, the other is not.

So Vergeben? Because he knew about Piranha plant the day before the direct.

He said there would be a Nintendo character the day before, not the plant itself. With a net that f***ing big it's pretty easy to guess something right.

User Info: kghrayray

kghrayray
1 year ago#126
Vergeben posted...

Wait, with Microsoft on board, then...
BANJO IS GETTING JUSTICE!!!
LET'S CELEBRATE EVERYONE!!!
Geno & Banjo-Kazooie for Justice.
(message deleted)

User Info: Ragiroth

Ragiroth
1 year ago#128
I pray Stealth is right about no Minecraft character but I hope it means an SE character is still happening (Well unless it's not Geno)
Official Scarecrow of the Injustice 2 boards PSN-Ragiroth
My youtube channel-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbMERPuPx-fmj454YDxDESg

User Info: Eli1999

Eli1999
1 year ago#129
Cybersai posted...
Vergeben posted...
ChaosKintrol posted...
Vergeben posted...

Perhaps Banjo's Classic Mode run.
Hey.

User Info: LittleRoyal

LittleRoyal
1 year ago#130
WonkyKong posted...
Vergeben posted...

Yo Verge, you been hacked?
Why you straight up lying in here?

He’s always been a liar, lol
I-I really needed this~~
Uh yes, I really am vicious! So do not even try me...
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Insider Ryce says Vergeben is wrong about Minecraft content (thank god)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers