• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Pick Your Stages - Unrepped IPs! What stages would you like to see?

User Info: Eyemeralds

Eyemeralds
1 week ago#1
Post Music!
https://youtu.be/qcLIzvsPbkQ

Alright, come up with stages from Nintendo series NOT repped in Smash with a fighter...
OR
are one of the series below!
- Excite
- Balloon Fight
- Mach Rider
- Murasame Castle
- StarTropics
- Joy Mech Fight
- Panel de Pon/Puzzle League
- Custom Robo
- Sin & Punishment
- Golden Sun
- Wars
- Legendary Starfy
- Chibi-Robo
- Rhythm Heaven
- Pushmo
- Dillon
- Wonderful 101
- Famicom Disk System

I already have enough stage suggestions for those. I'm just looking for new ones.

Here are some stage ideas I came up with just now...

Sakebrain Gardens (Zekkyo Senshi Sakebrain)
- A pretty standard stage that takes place in the baddie's lair! A pod will drop, which releases baddies! Try to bash it to knock it away! Suddenly, the big boss will appear! He'll shout, creating an attacking speech bubble! You can fight him regularly, but a mic will appear in them middle of the stage! Unleash attacks which amplify your character's voice and smack the boss (and any surrounding opponents) with a super powerful speech bubble, sending them flying away!
Blue Forest (ASH: Archaic Sealed Heat)
- A lush, emerald forest, but when the Fire Serpent appears, it'll raze the area with flames! The woods are now in ruins, but.. you can have a little help! Ashes of the fallen can appear on the stage and you can touch them to revive a special character to perform an action for you to help! (However, not sure if it should be generic soldier characters, actual characters from the game, or even a unique character for each fighter.. well, that's a pretty grim idea if Peach had Toadsworth brought back to life because he burned to death..)
BOXWORLD! (BOXBOY!)
- A pretty basic black & white stage, but boxes will appear and create new platforms, covering gaps or hovering in the air! They come in different arrangements of 1-4 blocks! You can break them and fling the single blocks like crates or use them as barriers!
Fashion Runway (Style Savvy)
- A runway stage with raising and lowering platforms.. the pits over the side are hectic and the stage can restrict to a more intimate size! The lights will shine and intensify, showing a formation change, as if it's shifting a theme of the show! Try to work the stage the best over the rest!
Skullker Base (Drill Dozer)
- An intense layout of floors with platforms and walls that can be destroyed! It's tall but with the barriers appearing and being broken down, you can smack enemies through the sides of the stage floors! Careful if you knock some down, as they can come crashing down on anyone below, including yourself!
(Zangeki no Reginleiv)
- Coming soon
(Endless Ocean)
- Coming soon
(Mole Mania)
- Coming soon
(Codename S.T.E.A.M.)
- Coming soon
(Wave Race)
- Coming soon
(Card Hero)
- Coming soon
(Nintendo Labo)
- Coming soon
(Clu Clu Land)
- Coming soon
(Golf)
- Coming soon
(Ever Oasis)
- Coming soon

Can you make any stages with the parameters shown?
The 128+ Roster! == https://tinyurl.com/y9g9ws27
Incineroar is my God! I love him very much!

User Info: Izzy0585

Izzy0585
1 week ago#2
Do you mean first party Nintendo or strong history / exclusive to Nintendo? Because if that:

Yo-kai Watch
- Infinite Inferno - a hellish underground world where the strongest Yo-kai bosses reside. It also has some of the strongest playable Yo-kai in the game that can be befriended there. Wobblewok (the main boss of the Inferno) would be a stage hazard boss that shakes the screen causing you to lose your footing. He can also use his Pitch Bomber Soultimate which sends a dark explosion into fighters (similar to the Moon Assist Trophy.) Since stage morph / transitions are a now thing now, on occasion the stage can morph into the Divine Paradise, a similar underground dungeon world from the sequel where the stage boss becomes Kat Kraydel, the main boss of the Paradise. She can use her Puppet Strings to toss the characters around the stage (similar to the Midna Assist Trophy.)

I'm sure there's others I could think of, but this would work.
I play video games to relax. Nothing more, nothing less.

Eyemeralds
1 week ago#3
Izzy0585 posted...
Do you mean first party Nintendo or strong history / exclusive to Nintendo? Because if that:

Yo-kai Watch
- Infinite Inferno - a hellish underground world where the strongest Yo-kai bosses reside. It also has some of the strongest playable Yo-kai in the game that can be befriended there. Wobblewok (the main boss of the Inferno) would be a stage hazard boss that shakes the screen causing you to lose your footing. He can also use his Pitch Bomber Soultimate which sends a dark explosion into fighters (similar to the Moon Assist Trophy.) Since stage morph / transitions are a now thing now, on occasion the stage can morph into the Divine Paradise, a similar underground dungeon world from the sequel where the stage boss becomes Kat Kraydel, the main boss of the Paradise. She can use her Puppet Strings to toss the characters around the stage (similar to the Midna Assist Trophy.)

Yokai watch is Level-5, sadly.

I mean it's gotta have Nintendo's hands on it pretty hard that it says in the credits "I own this b****"

User Info: Izzy0585

Izzy0585
1 week ago#4
Eyemeralds posted...
Izzy0585 posted...

Yo-kai Watch

I mean it's gotta have Nintendo's hands on it pretty hard that it says in the credits "I own this b****"

Oh I know that. But it's exclusive to Nintendo consoles.
I play video games to relax. Nothing more, nothing less.

Eyemeralds
1 week ago#5
Izzy0585 posted...
Eyemeralds posted...
Izzy0585 posted...

Yo-kai Watch

Oh I know that. But it's exclusive to Nintendo consoles.

I mean, at that point, I'd have to let Ace Attorney & Professor Layton.. at least mostly.
Which I'm not budging at all for.
I'll save that for when I get to the 3rd Parties so it can contend with other series like Inazumi Eleven, Ni no Kuni, and tons of Capcom titles.

User Info: jkid101094

jkid101094
1 week ago#6
Panel De Pon - Flower World
https://i.imgtc.com/sag8ecX.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsdkvsUtMrs

The stage begins on Lip's home field, an island in the sky made up of a single large flower. Garbage blocks snap into place into one of a few pre-set configurations to server as platforms but otherwise the stage is much like Omega Mario Galaxy. After about a minute or so an arrow will appear pointing the players to a rainbow bridge. The screen will then scroll across the bridge to another randomly selected island with another configuration of platforms and the pattern repeats until the match has finished.

Occasionally one of the islands will instead lead to a cave where the players will encounter Thanatos. He will hurl bolts of lightning at the stage until the transition occurs, where he will laugh before sinking back into the depths. On extremely rare occasions the player can encounter Cordelia rather than Thanatos.
I'm just here for cute fictional girls and dumb memes.

User Info: CuterChihuahua2

CuterChihuahua2
1 week ago#7
jkid101094 posted...
Panel De Pon - Flower World
https://i.imgtc.com/sag8ecX.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsdkvsUtMrs

The stage begins on Lip's home field, an island in the sky made up of a single large flower. Garbage blocks snap into place into one of a few pre-set configurations to server as platforms but otherwise the stage is much like Omega Mario Galaxy. After about a minute or so an arrow will appear pointing the players to a rainbow bridge. The screen will then scroll across the bridge to another randomly selected island with another configuration of platforms and the pattern repeats until the match has finished.

Occasionally one of the islands will instead lead to a cave where the players will encounter Thanatos. He will hurl bolts of lightning at the stage until the transition occurs, where he will laugh before sinking back into the depths. On extremely rare occasions the player can encounter Cordelia rather than Thanatos.

I had a similar idea to the one in the first paragraph, there is so much potential in the panel de pon worlds.

https://www.spriters-resource.com/gamecube/ninpuzcollection/sheet/65862/
GameFAQs is a lot of fun, even if we fight.
I STILL LOVE LANA. Join my discord, its SFW: https://discord.gg/AwbJzCa

Eyemeralds
1 week ago#8
I know Zangeki should include Frost giants destroying battlements. Though what place.. Loki's Seal, Nilfheim, or Burgundy?

Endless Ocean should be a completely underwater fight off the giant faultline, with the Ancient Mother making an appearence.

MoleMania would be a neat underground vs above ground fighting stage.. Perhaps underground having tunnels and slant paths that metal balls roll down?

Eyemeralds
6 days ago#9
Wave Race should be one of those island huts connected by bridges with ramps used by racers.

Codename STEAM involves STEAM MACHINES. Just a fogs up parts of the screen, machines act as traps, etc.

Card Hero...
Man. That's a toughie.
I just want it to see HOW it'd work

User Info: WibbleWobbleWok

WibbleWobbleWok
6 days ago#10
Izzy0585 posted...

Yo-kai Watch

I see you’re a man of culture, as well.
Not changing this sig until Waluigi is in Smash- Started 8/17/18
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Pick Your Stages - Unrepped IPs! What stages would you like to see?
  • Topic Archived