• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Vergeben is already leaking Steve (Minecraft) and Catalina (Granblue Fantasy)

User Info: OrlandoMagikarp

OrlandoMagikarp
3 years ago#171
Vergeben posted...
hyakulaminae posted...
So basically, it's still just plausible not confirmed?

Yes. There's no point in panicking over Granblue Fantasy in Smash yet. Those negotiations may have fell through entirely according to Hitagi, which is where that leak was coming from concerning those discussions that happened. I think people should try & calm down about it since it might have never even got past the negotiation stage.

CaptFalconhoof posted...
Are we sure that Vergeben's source didn't mistake a Dragon Quest builder's stage that goes with a Dragon Quest fighter for minecraft content?

It's not a misunderstanding. It's Minecraft.

Thanks for that point of view on the dlc, I will visit your profile often in case you know any news before going to the forum, I hope they are known characters since we spent € 25, sorry for my English, greetings from Spain!
Spain, my home.

User Info: darklink67

darklink67
3 years ago#172
PlasmaCannon posted...
*back from Google*

I'll take "Katalina" as Google calls her without a second thought. Steve and Minecraft can get bent.

katalina is decent, but the guy is obviously full s***. All the leakers were.

User Info: RotomGuy3

RotomGuy3
3 years ago#173
anothrgamer1234 posted...
Vergeben, I just want to take this chance to say this to you directly: you are a complete and utter liar of the worst kind, and I am certain that your "sources" are all imaginary. Either name your sources, who clearly don't care about their jobs if they're telling some random moron like you all of this information, or admit you make this all up as you go along.

> Successfully leaks four of the five remaining uniques
> "He was just lucky"
When is Pikmin 4

User Info: Blue_GuNnER

Blue_GuNnER
3 years ago#174
Chaogod2000 posted...
Seriously can these insiders just keep quiet already?

You know whose in? Cool. Keep it to yourself.

Speak for yourself. I like to know what I'm getting when I buy a game.

Jacien posted...
TBH I only know of Granblue from all the hentai doujins.

One of my favorites is called "Miryou Kikuudan" done by Magukappu.

Anything with a futa with a harem of girls under her control (either by drugging or mind control) is a favorite of mine.

There's not enough of that specific scenario.

Well, at least you're honest...and so am I ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
People are inherently bad. Only morals and fear make a person good.

User Info: WodPython

WodPython
3 years ago#175
anothrgamer1234 posted...
Vergeben, I just want to take this chance to say this to you directly: you are a complete and utter liar of the worst kind, and I am certain that your "sources" are all imaginary. Either name your sources, who clearly don't care about their jobs if they're telling some random moron like you all of this information, or admit you make this all up as you go along.

*Gets so far all his characters and content that he stood behind right, even though most of them were WAYY out there*
Yeah, I think we have different definitions on what a "liar" is XD. He must have some serious ESP then otherwise if his sources are imaginary and still manage to get everything right so far XD.

*Sources clearly don't care about their job.* Or they trust him as much as he trusts them seeing as he's done a good job keeping them under wraps. And then you go and contradict yourself by claiming he should "reveal" them.

I'm going to guess you either lack basic English language comprehension or are just going out of your way to try and troll hard. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume it's the latter.

Though it seriously makes you look bad, so I'd advise your cease and go a different path. ;-)
"Doom set the bar for fps's. Metroid Prime rose beyond that bar into territory no other video game could ever hope to touch." --from a youtuber.

User Info: The_Hypist

The_Hypist
3 years ago#176
Well since nobody answered my earlier comment about Minecraft’s music, I guess no one really believes Vergeben after all.

User Info: blargargy

blargargy
3 years ago#177
It boggles my mind that some people still think Vergeben's a fraud.
http://thelegendofincineroar.thecomicseries.com/
A Smash Bros webcomic series featuring everyone's favorite Heel Pokemon

User Info: ToastyToasty

ToastyToasty
3 years ago#178
blargargy posted...
It boggles my mind that some people still think Vergeben's a fraud.

I'm not happy about Kencineroar and I'm not happy about the Grinch Leak being an elaborate fraud but seriously, even I accept it at this point. If he finally ends up being wrong about this DLC then big whoop I'll tip my hat to his ability to keep people believing even after release and be happy that we don't have a Minecraft DLC pack.

User Info: Jtneagle

Jtneagle
3 years ago#179
Vergeben posted...
hyakulaminae posted...

Yes. There's no point in panicking over Granblue Fantasy in Smash yet. Those negotiations may have fell through entirely according to Hitagi, which is where that leak was coming from concerning those discussions that happened. I think people should try & calm down about it since it might have never even got past the negotiation stage.

CaptFalconhoof posted...
Are we sure that Vergeben's source didn't mistake a Dragon Quest builder's stage that goes with a Dragon Quest fighter for minecraft content?

@Vergeben If your sources are 100% positive it's Minecraft, what have they seen that would confirm this but at the same time not know if it's a character, stage, or music? Like did they recognize some Minecraft Blocks? Steve running around but don't know if he's playable or AT? Hear some Minecraft music? I'm not understanding

User Info: Vergeben

Vergeben
3 years ago#180
Jtneagle posted...
Vergeben posted...
hyakulaminae posted...

CaptFalconhoof posted...

@Vergeben If your sources are 100% positive it's Minecraft, what have they seen that would confirm this but at the same time not know if it's a character, stage, or music? Like did they recognize some Minecraft Blocks? Steve running around but don't know if he's playable or AT? Hear some Minecraft music? I'm not understanding

It's hard to say this any other way.... but the simplest way is that a deal was made which lead to content being agreed to be worked on and utilized.
Senjougahara__Hitagi knows it to have resulted in being Steve. I did receive an update at one point not too long before Hitagi said that which was the Minecraft content "possibly" meant a character was going to get into Super Smash Bros Ultimate.

It's not completely conclusive which I why I personally have not said "Steve is one of the 5 DLC characters" with the same certainty that I can about the Square Enix character.
The reasoning to be prepared for it happening is that when you combine what information I have personally heard combined concerning Minecraft content coming to Smash with Hitagi hearing Steve will be playable leads it to being a conclusion where it make sense that Steve is going to be one of the DLC characters when both of our information is added up.

I said it multiple times already that I cannot say the same for the Granblue Fantasy discussions for a character (Katalina) that Senjougahara__Hitagi talked about because I never heard anything like that from my sources. But Hitagi heard that even though those discussions happened they likely fell through and did not get past the negotiation stage anyway.
I still do not see why people are so hung up on Katalina happening when Hitagi openly provided an update about that. Stop worrying and being so dramatic about that.
I use: GameFAQs (Vergeben), reddit (DasVergeben), 8WayRun (Vergeben), and eventhubs (Vergeben)
If you see me elsewhere (example: 4chan or Twitter) it's not me.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Vergeben is already leaking Steve (Minecraft) and Catalina (Granblue Fantasy)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A