• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Hey Vergeben, regarding the SE character that may or may not be DLC...

User Info: TomorrowsArchon

TomorrowsArchon
6 months ago#1
@Vergeben

You haven't discussed anything about Spirits, so I figured it would be a good time to address it and ask this: With Geno appearing as a Spirit in that new mode, does that essentially deconfirm him as a future DLC character for good? What's your opinion on who the second Square Enix rep could be since everyone is in the dark atm?

User Info: Vergeben

Vergeben
6 months ago#2
TomorrowsArchon posted...
@Vergeben

You haven't discussed anything about Spirits, so I figured it would be a good time to address it and ask this: With Geno appearing as a Spirit in that new mode, does that essentially deconfirm him as a future DLC character for good? What's your opinion on who the second Square Enix rep could be since everyone is in the dark atm?

I have a list of names (some more recurring than others) that have been shared with me, but I don't want to share them since multiple names are being put out to mess with leakers since Square Enix has a strong and intolerant stance against leaks. It doesn't benefit me to share them, and it could possibly get people fired since that's the point of why they are trying to fool their own employees.
Nintendo has been complying to try and keep it under wraps on their end too.
All I can say with certainty is a Square Enix character is definitely coming to the game as DLC as one of the 5 DLC fighters.
I don't use 4chan. I use: GameFAQs (Vergeben), reddit (DasVergeben), 8WayRun (Vergeben), and eventhubs (Vergeben)
If you see me posting elsewhere it's not me.

User Info: DarthWaddleDoo

DarthWaddleDoo
6 months ago#3
Vergeben posted...
@Vergeben

I have a list of names (some more recurring than others) that have been shared with me, but I don't want to share them since multiple names are being put out to mess with leakers since Square Enix has a strong and intolerant stance against leaks. It doesn't benefit me to share them, and it could possibly get people fired since that's the point of why they are trying to fool their own employees.
All I can say with certainty is a Square Enix character is definitely coming to the game as DLC as one of the 5 DLC fighters.

Honestly, there's no reason to doubt you at this point. Thank you for the info these past few months and sorry for the jackasses on this site.
Requesting sticky

User Info: PhantasmShot

PhantasmShot
6 months ago#4
Thanks Vergeben. And I'm personally sorry for having doubted your credibility at the peak of Grinch mania.
"Lightning Returns is still better than Bravely Default so no." - User 'furygods'
3DS FC: 3136-6746-8956. PM me if you add me

User Info: CrazyDiamondSP

CrazyDiamondSP
6 months ago#5
Vergeben posted...
@Vergeben

Verge people here dont deserve you, despite the public lynching you got the other day you still come here and provide info, I by no means take the info you provide us as gospel but I do thank you for being accesible to this community full of ***holes.
Smash ultimate wishlist: Banjo&Kazooie and Sora as newcomers, funky kong as an echo.
Nonwanted characters: Geno, Kirito, Natsu, Naruto

User Info: Micah_the_wooly

Micah_the_wooly
6 months ago#6
Vergeben posted...
@Vergeben

Thank you based vergeben. I really have a feeling it's geno
3DS friend code: 2063-0437-2274

User Info: DelphiMoxie

DelphiMoxie
6 months ago#7
Hmm, wasn't there a leaker or insider who said that the first DLC character would be revealed at some video game awards event in December? I can't remember if they said it would be Sora specifically or a Square Enix rep in general. But now with what Vergeben's saying here, it might be a very likely possibility.

User Info: LittleRoyal

LittleRoyal
6 months ago#8
@Vergeben

Dude.

Male Wii fit trainer is a spirit.
I-I really needed this~~
Uh yes, I really am vicious! So do not even try me...

User Info: Ixbran

Ixbran
6 months ago#9
Thank you for the information you provide Vergeben, we really appreciate it!

User Info: Will_Shadows

Will_Shadows
6 months ago#10
Vergeben posted...
@Vergeben

@Vergeben Thank you for the info. Based on what you said, 2 of the 5 DLC characters are:

>Square Rep
>Possibly Minecraft?
>Unknown
>Unknown
>Unknown

I don't play Minecraft and Square isn't my thing unless it's Sora so I hope the other three reps are okay. Need to recover after all my favorites were deconfirmed today. I thought Rex and Springman were DLC locks for sure.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Hey Vergeben, regarding the SE character that may or may not be DLC...
  • Topic Archived