• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: pennylessz

pennylessz
2 months ago#1
Do you like Kefka? - Results (421 votes)
Yes.
61.28% (258 votes)
No.
17.58% (74 votes)
Literally who?
21.14% (89 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I noticed, he doesn't appear on very many lists. My friend found that disappointing, so I wanted to gauge people's opinions. I'm posting this here, because I found said lists on this board. I doubt he'd make it into Smash. (With him seemingly not having a huge following) However, I'd still like to know what this community specifically thinks.
In the running for Geno, heavily wishing for Waluigi.

User Info: hyperdimeduck

hyperdimeduck
2 months ago#2
No. Not even in my favorite FF baddies either.
3DS FC: 4682-8590-2294 NNID: AnimeFan12
Official Kintoki-Douji and Isabeau of the SMT 4 boards

User Info: ToastyToasty

ToastyToasty
2 months ago#3
Kefka is easily the best villain in the series. Only people with bad taste think otherwise.

User Info: Yurari

Yurari
2 months ago#4
Kefka is an interesting villain but I am a goody twoshoes and only like characters that are not evil, so.
Glow little glow worm, glow!
Official Pichu of the Smash Ultimate board!

User Info: BigDaddyWingnut

BigDaddyWingnut
2 months ago#5
https://i.imgtc.com/6GvgAYY.gif
Switch FC:7396-4800-7507
Official Sans of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

User Info: CuterChihuahua2

CuterChihuahua2
2 months ago#6
Kefka is not on lists because Hackurai said that Cloud was the only FF character worth representing or something like that....

Anyways, Kefka is aight. Although Relm Arrowny is the best FF character ever.
GameFAQs is a lot of fun, even if we fight.
I STILL LOVE LANA. Join my discord, its SFW: https://discord.gg/AwbJzCa

User Info: Swordust

Swordust
2 months ago#7
Kefka says it. Kefka does it. Awesome villain. Brainwash a teenage half-esper girl into doing your bidding? Why not? Poison a whole kingdom's water supply? Sure, that works. Raze a town because people are noisy? Hell yeah.
3DS FC: 0361-6130-7560

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
2 months ago#8
yes i like him but there are other characters far higher up the totem pole than him
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: LordRattergun

LordRattergun
2 months ago#9
Meme character.
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg

User Info: DylanYoshi

DylanYoshi
2 months ago#10
Kefka's amazing, but there's no precedent for a villain getting in over their respective hero, so most people would agree that Terra is more realistic.

Dracula is probably the most important character to the Castlevania series, yet Simon and Richter got in over him, which is a precedent against a villain being added as well.
  • Topic Archived