• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Really sad about the lack of newcomers and stages

User Info: Cybersai

Cybersai
3 months ago#21
Abonso posted...
agreed

>only 4 new stages
>only 4 (5 if you include incineroar) unique newcomers and a semi-clone

wew lad

this 4chan now
(message deleted)

User Info: Abonso

Abonso
3 months ago#23
Cybersai posted...
Abonso posted...
agreed

>only 4 new stages
>only 4 (5 if you include incineroar) unique newcomers and a semi-clone

wew lad

this 4chan now

this has been 4chan ever since people started posting rickroll on the brawl boards in 2007, probably earlier

User Info: Aloner

Aloner
3 months ago#24
SmashBurb posted...
Aloner posted...
uberking422 posted...
Would you rather still be seeing countless topics of people wringing their hands over Dark Fox's fate today?

Wolf should've been in the 4 DLC. Then barely anyone would care about Everyone is Here.

Snake and IC were only cut for reasons outside of Sakurai's control.

Actually, there is nothing to suggest that Snake was cut for "reasons outside of Sakurai's control".

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/132950-Solid-Snake-Unlikely-to-Return-in-Super-Smash-Bros-4-Says-Kojima

Kojima was on the path to irrelevance in Konami at that point and was completely gone by 2015. Konami was trying to downsize operations and cancel series for the duration of Smash 4. Snake was never getting to be DLC even if Sakurai wanted him to.
Please understand, Smash Bros. fans: Anyone can make a fake leak.

User Info: Django191

Django191
3 months ago#25
Well for the newcomers for those who didn't get the DLC's it is even more. (granted the only 2 dlc characters I didn't get were Lucas who was a returning vet and Corin)

I do wish there were more new stages though. The characters so far though are good (okay maybe not Isabelle and Daisy-and Richter seems like a odd choice-but overall I'm happy)
I'd love to see Banjo, Geno, another Street Fighter character, some retro rep and a few other ones, but hey I can't get everything you know!
The name's Django-the D is silent!

User Info: mew2ds

mew2ds
3 months ago#26
This is what needed to happen.
Look at all the electrical store!

User Info: SuplexKirby

SuplexKirby
3 months ago#27
I know

User Info: Dark_Zoroark

Dark_Zoroark
3 months ago#28
Cybersai posted...
uberking422 posted...
Would you rather still be seeing countless topics of people wringing their hands over Dark Fox's fate today?

We didn't need Pichu, Dr. Mario or Dark Pit.

Young Link could have just been an alt.

Wouldn't work. Young Link was the better Link anyways.
FC:1633-4315-8950| Official Young Link of the MM3D and SSBU boards
Ban the worst person on gamefaqs: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/user?board=1947548

User Info: laquatuss

laquatuss
3 months ago#29
Cybersai posted...
Maybe trying to bring almost everything back wasn't the best of ideas. There's not much new stuff or levels.

Because of this there's still the idea that the game is a port with minimum extra content

User Info: MysticKnives

MysticKnives
3 months ago#30
Personally? No. I’m completely content right now
FC: 4871 - 7420 - 6071 | IGN: Raimundo
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Really sad about the lack of newcomers and stages
  • Topic Archived