• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Really sad about the lack of newcomers and stages

User Info: Cybersai

Cybersai
2 months ago#1
Maybe trying to bring almost everything back wasn't the best of ideas. There's not much new stuff or levels.

User Info: Aloner

Aloner
2 months ago#2
Agreed.
Please understand, Smash Bros. fans: Anyone can make a fake leak.

User Info: uberking422

uberking422
2 months ago#3
Would you rather still be seeing countless topics of people wringing their hands over Dark Fox's fate today?

User Info: Crimson_Squid

Crimson_Squid
2 months ago#4
I’m inclined to agree regarding newcomers, not so much regarding stages. It’s disappointing only having a small handful of new stages, yes, but having nearly all the old ones in exchange is way worth it.

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
2 months ago#5
I mean all the best stages were old ones and people would have given a lot of the newcomers s***. If Ice Climbers were newcomers in Ultimate there'd probably be actual riots, but since they were in earlier games people cared.
And you thought Dante fans were crazy? My most wanted is from a MOTHER Fangame.

User Info: Cybersai

Cybersai
2 months ago#6
uberking422 posted...
Would you rather still be seeing countless topics of people wringing their hands over Dark Fox's fate today?

We didn't need Pichu, Dr. Mario or Dark Pit.

Young Link could have just been an alt.

uberking422
2 months ago#7
Cybersai posted...
uberking422 posted...

We didn't need Pichu, Dr. Mario or Dark Pit.

Young Link could have just been an alt.

And by most accounts, none of them would have equaled even a single new fighter. At most it would be exchanging one semi-clone for another, and not even a really good one.

User Info: Mr_Yooj

Mr_Yooj
2 months ago#8
I got the characters I wanted and while I would love a lot of new stages we have a s*** ton of them already and I love a lot of them and there's always DLC stages
Official Villager of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board. Just a big Kuudere.
Co-Official One Piece fan of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board.

User Info: Aloner

Aloner
2 months ago#9
uberking422 posted...

Wolf should've been in the 4 DLC. Then barely anyone would care about Everyone is Here.

Snake and IC were only cut for reasons outside of Sakurai's control.
Please understand, Smash Bros. fans: Anyone can make a fake leak.

uberking422
2 months ago#10
Aloner posted...
uberking422 posted...

Wolf should've been in the 4 DLC. Then barely anyone would care about Everyone is Here.

Snake and IC were only cut for reasons outside of Sakurai's control.

It still would have taken effort to bring back everyone who was in the last game and continue balancing them against the newcomers. Quit undermining the significance of this game.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Really sad about the lack of newcomers and stages
  • Topic Archived