• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Vergeben, what are the list of characters your sources have heard

User Info: terrabranford64

terrabranford64
3 months ago#1
Just tell us the list so we can have some sort of idea maybe by most heard to least.

@vergeben If you can't, it's fine. i can wait any day for my favorite company's 2nd character
Don chan 4 smash!

User Info: Sneasel

Sneasel
3 months ago#2
what did you think this topic would accomplish besides annoying the guy even more
'I am awesome and will make your sig awesome' - The Grammar Police01
3DS Friend Code: 4511-0555-6910

User Info: 1337star

1337star
3 months ago#3
Why don't you check for yourself? You have the same "sources" he does: access to here, Reddit, Smashboards, etc. and the characters they predict.

User Info: trinthaita

trinthaita
3 months ago#4
my sources tell me the cow from harvest moon 64 is an AT

User Info: Jacien

Jacien
3 months ago#5
@Vergeben I'm surprised you still have the @ thing on for you. You can disable it in the privacy settings y'know.
"Just because it appeals to children doesn't exclude me from enjoying it."

User Info: Vergeben

Vergeben
3 months ago#6
Jacien posted...
@Vergeben I'm surprised you still have the @ thing on for you. You can disable it in the privacy settings y'know.

I'm going to turn it off at this rate. The only reason I still haven't is in the event someone actually tags me in something important.

Too bad that rarely happens.

I've already told people before, I can't share the Square Enix character names I've heard openly because it could implicate people's jobs. Square Enix has been telling employees different names to try and f*** with leakers, both online and within their company if they have them. The company has a very cruel policy for employees leaking things and will fire people on suspicion alone. They don't care.
It's why rarely anything leaks from Square Enix unless clear mistakes or early listing leaks.

The actual employees walk on eggshells when it comes to anything leaking and they will tell certain departments and people different things to spread misinformation simply to see if people start talking and put it online.
If and when things do leak, they'll pick 'fall guys' and fire them to make an example about how serious they are about their stance against leaks.

Nintendo is working alongside Square Enix on their side of things to do all they can to keep the actual character from leaking ahead of time.

All that I can say with certainty and confirm like I have before is that their definitely is a Square Enix character coming to the game either at launch or DLC. This is a character I feel is better and safer for everyone involved to be revealed naturally.

User Info: SenselessBreak

SenselessBreak
3 months ago#7
Vergeben posted...
Jacien posted...

I'm going to turn it off at this rate. The only reason I still haven't is in the event someone actually tags me in something important.

I've already told people before, I can't share the Square Enix character names I've heard openly because it could implicate people's jobs. Square Enix has been telling employees different names to try and f*** with leakers, both online and within their company if they have them. The company has a very cruel policy for employees leaking things and will fire people on suspicion alone. They don't care.
It's why rarely anything leaks from Square Enix unless clear mistakes or early listing leaks.

The actual employees walk on eggshells when it comes to anything leaking and they will tell certain departments and people different things to spread misinformation simply to see if people start talking and put it online.
If and when things do leak, they'll pick 'fall guys' and fire them to make an example about how serious they are about their stance against leaks.

Nintendo is working alongside Square Enix on their side of things to do all they can to keep the actual character from leaking ahead of time.

All that I can say with certainty and confirm like I have before is that their definitely is a Square Enix character coming to the game either at launch or DLC. This is a character I feel is better and safer for everyone involved to be revealed naturally.

Any idea how a beta screenshot leaked of KH3?
Elma for Smash!

User Info: CrazyDiamondSP

CrazyDiamondSP
3 months ago#8
Based on that stuff, it has to be an internet breaker character, someone who will catch the entire internet by storm. Truth be told Geno is lookong less and less likely everyday.
Currently playing: Horizon Zero Dawn PS4, Dead cells PC, Sonic Mania(NSwitch)

User Info: 1337star

1337star
3 months ago#9
@Vergeben posted...

So you're saying there's a significant chance the info you have is completely wrong regarding the Square Enix character? I mean, if people have been given false information, how do you know your source isn't one of them? This sounds like a convenient setup for future backpedaling because you know the box theory is likely to be right and doesn't 100% align with your past predictions so you're trying to trim it down to two.

User Info: benjiross1

benjiross1
3 months ago#10
@Vergeben random question (out of curiosity): which video game characters (non SE) do you want in Smash? I always see people ask you who's coming, so I thought I'd ask this, for a change.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Vergeben, what are the list of characters your sources have heard
  • Topic Archived