• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Spoiler: The new stuff from the Prima Leak

User Info: RealityCheckBro

RealityCheckBro
3 years ago#1
This guy had access to Prima guide told everyone it was about to finish and show up. Less than 36 hours later it did.

This reeks of Sakurai.

Do not forget Bethesda was the ONLY company supporting Switch in the beginning before it was a sure thing. Nintendo must of been very greatful. Plus Microsoft has been supporting and helping Nintendo out too, with things such as cross play and bringing Minecraft to Switch so fast.

Characters
Black Knight ε
Black Shadow ε
Dixie Kong
Geno
Incineroar
Ken ε
Mach Rider
Shadow ε
Steve
Vault Boy

Stages
HELIOS One
Mach Rider
Overworld
Pac-Maze
Poke Floats 2

Assist Trophies
9-Volt
Captain Rainbow
Champions of Hyrule
Creeper
Fawful
Gee Bee
Klonoa
Nabbit
Rabbids
Shantae
Solaire of Astora
Tails
Toadsworth
Travis Touchdown
Wii Remote Safety Instructor

Pokemon
Alolan Geodude
Blaziken
Cosmog
Decidueye
Diglett
Fletchling
Hitmonchan
Lycanroc
Necrozma
Nihilego
Skitty
Solrock
Tapu Fini
Tapu Koko

User Info: DK9292

DK9292
3 years ago#2
Don'tcha just love how when a character goes memetic on these boards, a leak that "confirms" them isn't too far behind?
''It doesn't matter if we're devils! I can't abandon the person who's fighting this battle beside me to the very end!''
~Sunshine, Kinnikuman

RealityCheckBro
3 years ago#3
@DK9292 posted...
Don'tcha just love how when a character goes memetic on these boards, a leak that "confirms" them isn't too far behind?

This leak is what caused the meme.

User Info: At_Witts_End

At_Witts_End
3 years ago#4
WE'VE SEEN THlS BEFORE....5 TIMES
KING K. ROOL IS FINALLY PLAYABLE!
FC: SW-4584-9593-4015
(message deleted)

User Info: MilesOrci

MilesOrci
3 years ago#6
No Lloyd Irving, obvious BS.

User Info: Chomper4

Chomper4
3 years ago#7
False leak.

User Info: SmashBurb

SmashBurb
3 years ago#8
TC: "There's three months left, do you really think they'd only have 2 newcomers left?"

(one day later)

TC: "10 remaining characters is totally believable!!!!1111 We could realistically have 19 newcomers, which would be a series record excluding Smash 4's DLC even though we were told not to expect many newcomers!"
For the first time ever WHATZITUYA won a prediction contest, he wonders now if reality itself is falling apart.

RealityCheckBro
3 years ago#9
@SmashBurb posted...
TC: "There's three months left, do you really think they'd only have 2 newcomers left?"

(one day later)

TC: "10 remaining characters is totally believable!!!!1111"

Sounds like you are upset about the next ESRB leak.

User Info: Piolin

Piolin
3 years ago#10
I want this to be real. Steve is my most wanted, Vault boy would be a surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one (the stage could be neat), Match ridee is a great retro pic... and of course, Dixie doesnt deserve the echo spot. She would be like Isabelle I guess, adding hair attacks and stuff like that.
Steve4smash
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Spoiler: The new stuff from the Prima Leak
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A