Loz18 has spoken!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SmashInsideNews

SmashInsideNews
2 weeks ago#1
Skull Kid is in! Isaac is not! (TO BAD)
https://ibb.co/fCAvxz

This is Loz18 hiding in the discord!

User Info: Aloner

Aloner
2 weeks ago#2
Can one of you Discord cliquers confirm/deconfirm loz18 using that name?
Official Gardevoir and Gothitelle denier of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate boards.
"Anyone can make a fake leak."

User Info: KageTora225

KageTora225
2 weeks ago#3
Why does anyone care about this guy?

User Info: HyruleLink

HyruleLink
2 weeks ago#4
The guy who played the E3 demo a day before the E3 presentation is not a reliable source after E3.

User Info: DoubleUp

DoubleUp
2 weeks ago#5
Skull Kid is all I care about anyway.

User Info: MegamanRockX2

MegamanRockX2
2 weeks ago#6
HyruleLink posted...
The guy who played the E3 demo a day before the E3 presentation is not a reliable source after E3.
Rikurikumore: "In due time, doubter. In due time."

User Info: SmashBurb

SmashBurb
2 weeks ago#7
@Aloner

I'm in one of them.

In the one I'm in, loz18 has said nothing about Isaac being disconfirmed.

EDIT: Never mind, it's there. I found it. It was just further back in the chat log than I was expecting. TC's story checks out.
https://i.imgur.com/bWh7zwj.png
^ Why the current stage count is likely final

User Info: MeepleLardicle

MeepleLardicle
2 weeks ago#8
SmashInsideNews posted...
Skull Kid is in! Isaac is not! (TO BAD)
https://ibb.co/fCAvxz

This is Loz18 hiding in the discord!

...or you can, you know, not lie. Here's what he actually says:

-He's confident that Skull Kid is in but not certain. He does not have anything to prove that SKull Kid is in, just that "Skull Kid seems like someone who would be playable." That's a huge difference. He notes that thanks to stuff like Rathalos getting a huge description in the Smash Direct, the line is indeed very blurred between "Boss vs. Playable."

-Isaac, he says "don't bet" but not that it's definitely not happening. Sounds like he's backtracking and simply unsure about it.

Don't pretend loz is saying things he's not. The fact that he says the word "might" after "confident" and explains why he's not certain...see where I'm going?

What we can draw from this is he has more info on Skull Kid than Isaac, and he's CONCLUDING that Skull Kid is playable, but he's not certain he is.
www.rpgdl.com
The site Meeple argues at for too much of his life!

User Info: MrNintendo

MrNintendo
2 weeks ago#9
What's he mean by 6 days? Is he saying there's a Direct in 6 days?
Skull Kids biggest supporter for Smash Ultimate! It's only a matter of time now!
Switch Friend code SW-1447-3440-8035 (KIRBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

User Info: rockleesama

rockleesama
2 weeks ago#10
The real Loz18 has said nothing of Isaac not being playable. Last we heard regarding him and Isaac is Loz18 believed he was in, posted through his twitter but did not confirm either.

Either way its just another leak on top of this one being a fake user pretending to be the real leaker. So grain of salt and all that on both parts.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived