• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Ikanger

Ikanger
11 months ago#1
So at this moment my most wanted character for Smash Ultimate is Medusa. She could easily be an echo of Palutena, and even take over some of her customs! Medusa fits in really well with the villain theme. She is both female AND villain, which is an extremely sparse category on the roster as of now and would surely be great to see more of. On top of that, Medusa is one of the original Kid Icarus characters, which in my opinion automatically makes her more logical and deserving to be added to the roster over any of the other KI reps. Sure Viridi and Hades would be cool too, but I think the first next Kid Icarus spot (if there's any lol) should be reserved to Medusa. She's like the Ganondorf of that universe.

Because I would love to see her as much as I do, I actually decided to dedicate a drawing to her. It took me over 2 months to finish (didn't work on it consistently, but still). I'm hoping to at least somewhat be able to spread this into the community to create some more voice for Medusa.

http://i.imgur.com/ruTx1mZ.jpg

Now the big question:

Would you like to see Medusa join the roster as a new villainess and a new Kid Icarus rep?

Yes or no? And maybe why yes or no?

User Info: Yurari

Yurari
11 months ago#2
I'd be cool with her, I think she's the best choice for a new Kid Icarus rep, though I personally don't think it needs anything else.
Glow little glow worm, glow!
Official Pichu of the Smash Ultimate board!

User Info: Defaze

Defaze
11 months ago#3
She was actually pretty heavily requested pre-Smash 4, but I rarely see her mentioned now. I think she'd make an awesome character in her own right, but a Palutena echo would be cool to see too. A female villain would be awesome in general.

Oh, and nice drawing OP!

User Info: Kcthanagarathos

Kcthanagarathos
11 months ago#4
I really want her in the game tbh. I was discussing with a friend about her skeleton though, because Medusa wears a full length gown whereas Palutena wears a skirt, so idk if the animations would look right over top of Medusa. Echo fighter wouldn't be right for her imo.

However, I think Medusa could be a nice semi-clone or even her own character. We need more villains and more females and Medusa makes a great villain imo. Would much prefer her over Hades, seeing as how she's been around since the original games.
Everyone who told me Ridley wouldn't make it lookin real stupid now.

User Info: kaliskonig

kaliskonig
11 months ago#5
With echos being a thing she better be in. Not many great main villains left and she is one of them.
Today is the day: Bomberman, Paper Mario, K.Rool, Wonder Red, and Goku for Smash.

User Info: Nexwred

Nexwred
11 months ago#6
I expect her at this point.
MvCI: Venom/Sigma/Power
I fight for my friends!

User Info: Diane4eva

Diane4eva
11 months ago#7
I wouldn’t mind seeing her make it in the game. Unique or echo, wouldn’t really bother me.

Nice drawing btw

User Info: Medisti

Medisti
11 months ago#8
I agree it makes sense in order to preserve some of Palutena's custom moves that will disappear.

Good drawing. Those Monoeyes are freaking spot on. The Medusa face needs some work. Looks a tad misshapen, but not bad at all.

User Info: eclipse_exe

eclipse_exe
11 months ago#9
Honestly Medusa is one of those Characters I think just have to be an Echo this game.. it makes far to much sense.
Smash Ultimate Wishlist: Kiran, Palico, Ray, Lip, Geno, Silvally

User Info: NE_OC

NE_OC
11 months ago#10
I agree, it would be great to have Rider in
Official Scathach of the Fate/Grand Order board ~ http://i.imgur.com/GvjB9ac.jpg
  • Topic Archived