• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Another Vergeben Leak might have just turned out correct

User Info: JunDageki

JunDageki
2 years ago#31
hyperdimeduck posted...
And Soul Caliber has nothing to do with smash.

Dinah713 posted...
Why are you posting a soul calibur video on the smash board?

It's about the leaker, not Soul Calibur. . .
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

User Info: Vergeben

Vergeben
2 years ago#32
SenselessBreak posted...
Vergeben posted...
UberPyro64 posted...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1iZPsdQyII

Azwel was just announced and he looks like he'd be Groh's dad which is what Vergeben leaked.

They haven't stated whether he was related or not, but a separate leak from July leaked Azwel's name and said he and Groh had some relation to each other.

Unrelated, but that leak also said Lizardman is in, which makes me very happy.

So yeah, looking more likely that Isabelle, Ken, a Gen 7 Rep (probably Incineroar) and a another Square Enix rep are all happening.

Furryyiffer posted...
I'd like to point out that him being right about that hinges on Azwel actually being Groh's dad. Which tmk there really isn't anything connecting the two in any way at this point.

Azwel is Groh's dad. Groh has "daddy issues" with him like I said last year. Azwel is voiced by Taliesin Jaffe.

Awesome.

While you are here can you go into this topic and deconfirm it finally? They are claiming to have the same source as you.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/76939861

When it comes to the Gen 7 Pokemon rep that isn't Decidueye, Lycanroc, or Mimikyu (who has since been confirmed as a Pokeball Pokemon) I have heard it is Incineroar specifically.
Not all of my Smash sources have heard who it is exactly, but I will say that I'm a bit more inclined to believe it's Incineroar than Tapu Koko because of hearing that it's Incineroar and how it does line up with how Sakurai chooses new Pokemon.

User Info: Chomper4

Chomper4
2 years ago#33
Vergeben posted...
SenselessBreak posted...
Vergeben posted...
UberPyro64 posted...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1iZPsdQyII

Azwel was just announced and he looks like he'd be Groh's dad which is what Vergeben leaked.

They haven't stated whether he was related or not, but a separate leak from July leaked Azwel's name and said he and Groh had some relation to each other.

Unrelated, but that leak also said Lizardman is in, which makes me very happy.

So yeah, looking more likely that Isabelle, Ken, a Gen 7 Rep (probably Incineroar) and a another Square Enix rep are all happening.

Furryyiffer posted...
I'd like to point out that him being right about that hinges on Azwel actually being Groh's dad. Which tmk there really isn't anything connecting the two in any way at this point.

Azwel is Groh's dad. Groh has "daddy issues" with him like I said last year. Azwel is voiced by Taliesin Jaffe.

Awesome.

While you are here can you go into this topic and deconfirm it finally? They are claiming to have the same source as you.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/76939861

When it comes to the Gen 7 Pokemon rep that isn't Decidueye, Lycanroc, or Mimikyu (who has since been confirmed as a Pokeball Pokemon) I have heard it is Incineroar specifically.
Not all of my Smash sources have heard who it is exactly, but I will say that I'm a bit more inclined to believe it's Incineroar than Tapu Koko because of hearing that it's Incineroar and how it does line up with how Sakurai chooses new Pokemon.

So Tapu Koko is still a possibility?

User Info: LittleRoyal

LittleRoyal
2 years ago#34
Somebody else leaked this info months ago

If Vergeben weren’t a liar, a Fire Emblem character would be in. Also Vergeben said about 4 sets of leaks about Souk Calibur And has been wrong every single time so he is obviously just a liar but one time he gets something that may be right and suddenly it’s all clear?

Even though that info has been floating out since like March
I-I really needed this~~
Uh yes, I really am vicious! So do not even try me...

User Info: MegamanRockX2

MegamanRockX2
2 years ago#35
Except a lot of Vergeben's info about SC6 has been wrong

Yall try so hard to give proof of him being legitimate so you can all ride him, it's honestly pathetic
Rikurikumore: "In due time, doubter. In due time."

User Info: Don_Dondon

Don_Dondon
2 years ago#36
PlayableRidley posted...
His original Simon+Ridley leak was almost certainly legit.

What makes me doubt him now is the way he seems to be hedging his bets. He picks either relatively safe and easy guesses (Isabelle and Ken) or makes broad statements that could cover multiple potential characters (a new Square Enix character, a new Gen 7 Pokemon). He could be legit, I don't know. But he comes across as someone trying to guess the right characters.

This. I feel he’s being a bit vague now and he might just be trying to get attention for some of these. When he says stuff like Isabelle or Ken, that sounds legit, but I don’t think stuff like a new SE character and a Gen 7 Pokémon are legit. He could be right but I don’t think he knows about the latter. One has to remember that he has different sources for different leaks, him being right about one thing from one game certainly doesn’t make him right about something from another.
Official Gooey of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Board
Currently playing Hollow Knight, Octopath Traveler, Sonic Mania and Final Fantasy VII

User Info: Dinah713

Dinah713
2 years ago#37
MegamanRockX2 posted...

Yall try so hard to give proof of him being legitimate so you can all ride him, it's honestly pathetic

No it hasnt. He explained his deal with the switch version of VI already and heard about Tira long before she was cut out of dlc. Get your head out of your arse.
I support KOS-MOS for Smash Ultimate!

User Info: LittleRoyal

LittleRoyal
2 years ago#38
Dinah713 posted...
MegamanRockX2 posted...

No it hasnt. He explained his deal with the switch version of VI already and heard about Tira long before she was cut out of dlc. Get your head out of your arse.

What about the other 5 that he got wrong? He literally said certain characters weren’t in who..are in.
I-I really needed this~~
Uh yes, I really am vicious! So do not even try me...

User Info: SlashRaptorX99

SlashRaptorX99
2 years ago#39
LittleRoyal posted...
Dinah713 posted...
MegamanRockX2 posted...

What about the other 5 that he got wrong? He literally said certain characters weren’t in who..are in.

Because incorrect SC VI leaks translate to incorrect SSBU leaks...how? Never mind that Snake is back, Ridley and Simon are in, there were no cuts, etc.

User Info: Dinah713

Dinah713
2 years ago#40
LittleRoyal posted...
Dinah713 posted...
MegamanRockX2 posted...

Which characters? I heard nothing of the sort.
I support KOS-MOS for Smash Ultimate!
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Another Vergeben Leak might have just turned out correct
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A