• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Was Black Knight kind of confirmed on last Smash Direct?

User Info: PleaseYourName

PleaseYourName
1 year ago#11
Do you have a higher quality picture? I can't look anything there.

User Info: paxleo

paxleo
1 year ago#12
Yeah a picture would be great. Kind of surprised no one noticed this before!

User Info: 7NATOR

7NATOR
1 year ago#13
paxleo posted...
Yeah a picture would be great. Kind of surprised no one noticed this before!

i think a few people did notice, but it's just that before i don't think people got a picture of it

User Info: PalebloodSeeker

PalebloodSeeker
1 year ago#14
If that's the case why wait and not introduce him alongside Chrom and Dark Samus?
Favorite Series/Games: Bloodborne, Valkyria Chronicles, Ys, Trails in the Sky, Trails of Cold Steel, Persona, Devil May Cry

User Info: Triforceformer

Triforceformer
1 year ago#15
E I G H T
F I R E
E M B L E M
C H A R A C T E R S

While any non-retro and non-Wii Fit series is still stuck with one. If Black Knight happens, we better get bukakke'd with Echoes from as many series as possible.
TC is trying way too hard. You have to be more subtle with your initial trolling effort, then let it escalate. Look at what saLUEtes does and copy him. - arleas

User Info: Ganglari

Ganglari
1 year ago#16
I really hope so, would like to see a unique moveset but I wouldn't mind him being an Ike echo as long as they change his Up B
"I'm smoking cigarettes in the shower; when they get wet, I just light another" -MC Ride, 2015
(message deleted)

User Info: Rethalwolf

Rethalwolf
1 year ago#18
Black Knight with a teleport, eclipse, and a sword beam is my third most wanted FE character (and my first is already out)

He may be a boss or AT though

I have a hard time believing he'd be playable over Lyn, the only things going for him being echoes and the fact that he was a mii costume (none of which have been deconfirmed yet)
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."

User Info: hyperdimeduck

hyperdimeduck
1 year ago#19
Ganglari posted...
I really hope so, would like to see a unique moveset but I wouldn't mind him being an Ike echo as long as they change his Up B

it would make sense for him to be an ike echo though. Greil taught both him and Ike his sword style. Just give him warp powder for him up b and bam!
3DS FC: 4682-8590-2294 NNID: AnimeFan12
Official Kintoki-Douji and Isabeau of the SMT 4 boards

User Info: draugen666

draugen666
1 year ago#20
On the Smash Direct, you can see the Castle Siege background at 6:12 mark on the video.
And on Smash 4, you can see that screenshot here:
http://operationrainfall.com/2014/09/19/castle-siege-super-smash-bros-wii-u/

Edit: Yeah, I was bored rewatching the direct, and it did really catch my eyes, since I've just played Smash 4 on that stage.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Was Black Knight kind of confirmed on last Smash Direct?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A