Is Etika even a real gamer or Nintendo/Smash Bros fan?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Is Etika even a real gamer or Nintendo/Smash Bros fan?

User Info: HellsingOrg

HellsingOrg
1 week ago#1
So during the Smash Bros Ultimate livestream. Etika did a live reaction.

Not only did he not ever play any Castlevania games but he had no idea who the characters were and called them oldschool for like 40 year olds...Called Richter, Richard and said "these anime characters"

Not only that but during the K Rool reveal he was freaking out but then revealed he NEVER played any of the DK games and assumed that his moves like throwing the crown were references from the game!

So how the hell does a "gamer' 'Nintendo fanboy' get like 800k subscribers on YT and not only knows s*** about Nintendo games but never even played the games.

Eitka is a fake gamer
Etika is fake Nintendo fanboy
Etika is fake reactions

I dont understand this at all. So is he just a personality that freaks out about games but doesn't really play or know anything about them? Wow I should start a YT career then. Or better yet get someone that doesn't know anything and have them just react and pretend to like stuff.
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.

User Info: Kisai

Kisai
1 week ago#2
HellsingOrg posted...
Not only did he not ever play any Castlevania games but he had no idea who the characters were and called them oldschool for like 40 year olds...Called Richter, Richard and said "these anime characters"

Is he 12?
WHO MODS THE MODERATORS?

User Info: Supernat98

Supernat98
1 week ago#3
HellsingOrg posted...
Wow I should start a YT career then. Or better yet get someone that doesn't know anything and have them just react and pretend to like stuff.

Go ahead and do that since it's SO easy.
Paper Mario and Sora for Smash!

User Info: Traptin3days

Traptin3days
1 week ago#4
What a tool
After all is said and done, we all end up as skeletons
Tales unending, rules a-bending, journey just begun

User Info: CloudStrife630

CloudStrife630
1 week ago#5
He’s fake as f***. He didn’t even know the Cloud Strife announcement until the name popped up. He didn’t recognize FFVII’s beginning introduction or the music
"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer."
--Satoru Iwata, 1959-2015

User Info: Nergigante

Nergigante
1 week ago#6
I saw on my YouTube recommendations "Where are the Waifus Sakurai" by him. I won't even watch it. He's trash. Only cares about waifus and not games man. So dumb.
Bite me!

User Info: NextGen_TB

NextGen_TB
1 week ago#7
Isn't that the guy that literally broke his shelf from spasming too hard during Ridley's announcment but didn't actually play any Metroid games?
3DS FC: 2148-8632-4200 Wii U NNID: UltraTB
"...I completely, utterly, most profusely DESPISE Lucas... Lucas will NEVER be cool." - silversunsspu

User Info: jayman7

jayman7
1 week ago#8
HellsingOrg posted...
[Etika] assumed that [K. Rool's] moves like throwing the crown were references from the game!

Well, to be frank, he was right. Unless I missed what you meant? (Not that I watched the video in question.)
Creator of Jay's Journey, including Jay's Journey Reimagined/Jay's Journey 2: Worlds Apart!
https://jaysjourney2016.wordpress.com/

User Info: _Super_Shadow_

_Super_Shadow_
1 week ago#9
I agree im not a huge fan of him as well,

but youre much more toxic than anything he has done. stop with this elitist gate keeper bulls***.
Its disgustingly transparent that youre just made that someone else has sucess that you feel youre entitled to, having done no work to achieve it.

Go and make your youtube channel then and stop complaining.
My Smash Roster
https://i.imgur.com/olCj91d.jpg

User Info: Calebtine

Calebtine
1 week ago#10
He’s an ass with an even assier hair cut.
I have heard that it is dangerous to go alone.....
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Is Etika even a real gamer or Nintendo/Smash Bros fan?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived