• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Liar Vergebern says he has heard of another character but wont reveal them.

User Info: guystarwind

guystarwind
2 years ago#81
All leaks aside, he seems like a decent guy but that's just me
Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there.

User Info: Furryyiffer

Furryyiffer
2 years ago#82
guystarwind posted...
All leaks aside, he seems like a decent guy but that's just me

I wouldn't say so. From what I have seen from him on a few boards here they seem to have a pretty big ego and would be very combative with anyone who questioned him. They were rather unpleasant to be around
Bayonetta trilogy coming to Switch. Let the hype consume you

User Info: Vergeben

Vergeben
2 years ago#83
MeepleLardicle posted...
Furryyiffer posted...
miguelnuva posted...
All this tells me is at evo he will either be right or this is the nail.in his coffin.

He got TMNT right. Some soul calibur 6 stuff, some smash and all of the dbzf dlc right so far.

He has several leaks that will either make or break him and they have dates.

He only got the Fighterz DLC right after it was datamined. He had another list up that ended up being false beforehand

He also said the DBFZ DLC will all be out by July. Well, it's August, and no sign of Ranger 17 or Cooler.

The "out by July" was from the "former Bandai Namco employee" that was dubious to begin with that I openly doubted. Not from anyone credible on my end said or supported that.

Out of my main DBFZ sources, I said it from the beginning, the person who claimed Raditz and Zarbon would be coming was only one specific person who got the other 4 characters right that my main two DBFZ sources got correct that actually were in Season 1, but had those two for some reason. They later claimed they'd be coming in Season 2, but I honestly cut contact with them because I just don't trust them after that.

I never once said Maxi being gay on SCVI would be part of his reveal trailer like someone said here. His homosexuality will be subtle things to look out for in his interactions with other males in the story mode and such thanks to the localization team.

Since you people keep bugging me and tagging me for Smash Ultimate info constantly today, I'll leave you a morsel to speculate over.
Decidueye isn't the Gen 7 Pokémon character.

User Info: LordGodXodarhis

LordGodXodarhis
2 years ago#84
Vergeben posted...
MeepleLardicle posted...
Furryyiffer posted...
miguelnuva posted...
All this tells me is at evo he will either be right or this is the nail.in his coffin.

He got TMNT right. Some soul calibur 6 stuff, some smash and all of the dbzf dlc right so far.

He only got the Fighterz DLC right after it was datamined. He had another list up that ended up being false beforehand

He also said the DBFZ DLC will all be out by July. Well, it's August, and no sign of Ranger 17 or Cooler.

The "out by July" was from the "former Bandai Namco employee" that was dubious to begin with that I openly doubted. Not from anyone credible on my end said or supported that.

Out of my main DBFZ sources, I said it from the beginning, the person who claimed Raditz and Zarbon would be coming was only one specific person who got the other 4 characters right that my main two DBFZ sources got correct that actually were in Season 1, but had those two for some reason. They later claimed they'd be coming in Season 2, but I honestly cut contact with them because I just don't trust them after that.

I never once said Maxi being gay on SCVI would be part of his reveal trailer like someone said here. His homosexuality will be subtle things to look out for in his interactions with other males in the story mode and such thanks to the localization team.

Since you people keep bugging me and tagging me for Smash Ultimate info constantly today, I'll leave you a morsel to speculate over.

Wait, there's a gen7 pokemon character?
Respect me, and know your place.
Stay on topic or get Reported by the Temple of Xod.

User Info: Mudkip_in_Space

Mudkip_in_Space
2 years ago#85
and so vergebergenator leaks Mimikyu

or Lycanroc or Incineroar i guess
Supporting Chibi-Robo and Elma for Smash Ultimate
~I will find any way to your wild heart~

User Info: Vergeben

Vergeben
2 years ago#86
LordGodXodarhis posted...
Vergeben posted...
MeepleLardicle posted...
Furryyiffer posted...
miguelnuva posted...

Yes.

LordGodXodarhis
2 years ago#87
Vergeben posted...
LordGodXodarhis posted...
Vergeben posted...
MeepleLardicle posted...
Furryyiffer posted...
miguelnuva posted...

Yes.

So I get not wanting to throw out random info that isn't 100% and then be wrong, but if you're going so far as to say there's a character from gen 7, why not name them?

User Info: MeepleLardicle

MeepleLardicle
2 years ago#88

Simple pattern recognition and logic dictates there would be.

Pokemon is a gold mine for new ideas, and there has not been a single Smash game that has failed to deliver on a Pokemon from the latest generation (Even if Pichu getting into Melee was something that happened last minute, but it still happened.)

It stands to reason Sakurai would want to take advantage of this. People were speculating that a Gen 7 Pokemon would be in the game for a long time, so this isn't really a reveal in the slightest.
www.rpgdl.com
The site Meeple argues at for too much of his life!

User Info: ThePuff27

ThePuff27
2 years ago#89
Another safe guess in my opinion, I always thought Decidueye had a much worse chance than people used to think

But unlike most people I have a feeling we won't get a gen 7 Pokemon, though I would be down with Mimikyu if it got in I just don't think it's happening
#BuffThePuff
https://i.imgtc.com/FkJyFEQ.jpg

LordGodXodarhis
2 years ago#90
ThePuff27 posted...
Another safe guess in my opinion, I always thought Decidueye had a much worse chance than people used to think

But unlike most people I have a feeling we won't get a gen 7 Pokemon, though I would be down with Mimikyu if he got in I just don't think it's happening

I don't love the idea of a gen 7 rep and wouldn't have included one on my list of expected characters.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Liar Vergebern says he has heard of another character but wont reveal them.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A