You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Smash Bros. Ultimate Master Info List
(message deleted)

User Info: ShinyMasamuneZ

ShinyMasamuneZ
8 months ago#32
To really get up your enthusiasm...

As of today, they have "revealed" 20 characters on the daily Smash blog. This means that including the known Echo Fighters, there are still 48 characters to be shown.

This means that with 5 updates a week, there are still at least 9 and half weeks of just veteran character updates alone. If they ONLY reveal veteran fighters, this puts us basically towards the end of September until they are forced to reveal new information.

That being said, we are running out of new items and stages that we already know about, so there should potentially be some developments in that regard...one hopes.

Oy vey, Sakurai has been know to slow roll it in the past, but this takes the (molasses-flavored) cake.
Currently Playing: Super Mario Odyssey
Recently Finished: Psychonauts, Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
(message deleted)

ShinyMasamuneZ
8 months ago#34
altm8501 posted...
Just gonna point out that King Dedede’s F-air has a new animation, not his B-air... you might wanna fix that. I’ll let u know if I find anything else.

Are you certain? All of the sources I have cross-referenced state it is indeed a Back Air. (Smash wiki and some analysis videos on YouTube)

User Info: altm8501

altm8501
8 months ago#35
ShinyMasamuneZ posted...
altm8501 posted...
Just gonna point out that King Dedede’s F-air has a new animation, not his B-air... you might wanna fix that. I’ll let u know if I find anything else.

Are you certain? All of the sources I have cross-referenced state it is indeed a Back Air. (Smash wiki and some analysis videos on YouTube)

Honestly I’m not sure, I’m probably wrong about this one. I thought it was the F-air but now I’m seeing a bunch of sources saying it’s the B-air. Sorry about that.

User Info: Skuld

Skuld
8 months ago#36
Who posted 31 and 33?

ShinyMasamuneZ
8 months ago#37
As suspected, Mii Fighters will still have three sets of special moves to customize between.

User Info: altm8501

altm8501
8 months ago#38
Info: The “dragon” displayed in Bayonetta’s final smash is actually Gomorrah, an Infernal Demon that Bayonetta is able to summon with her hair.

Luigi has a new Up-Tilt animation.
Luigi has a new Down-B animation.
Peach has Toad in her throw animations.
Pichu has a taunt where it stars charging electricity and becomes dizzy.
Toon Link’s final smash is the Triforce Slash.
(edited 8 months ago)

ShinyMasamuneZ
8 months ago#39
Tonight the reveal has greatly plateaued. Hopefully, our enthusiasm doesn't.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Smash Bros. Ultimate Master Info List