You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Smash Bros. Ultimate Master Info List

User Info: ButterGamer

ButterGamer
3 months ago#101
Suggested change to the list: Inkling's taunts.

Aside from the taunt where they fire their gun into the air, the other two taunts are similar to the two emotes in the Splatoon games, "C'mon!/To Me!/This Way!" and "Booyah!"

For clarification, the one already mentioned in the doc would be "This Way!"
Oh, come on, Tetromino is a more believable choice for a fighter than every characters that fanboys wants, or it's "leaked".
(edited 3 months ago)
Chances of Banjo eventually making it to Smash?

User Info: AarturoSc

AarturoSc
3 months ago#104
RepedeYuriKarol posted...

You mean the IP Nintendo was willing to sell because it was competing with their own platformer icon? I’ll say 0%
Simba hangs himself in the bootleg Lion King 5 game over screen.
Yeeh!

User Info: ClammiKing

ClammiKing
3 months ago#105
guys Can u plz tell me why my 3ds xl new isn't letting me use my credit card if u can i will send u my credit card details!!! And sticky requested

User Info: 9Cirno9

9Cirno9
3 months ago#106
ClammiKing posted...
guys Can u plz tell me why my 3ds xl new isn't letting me use my credit card if u can i will send u my credit card details!!! And sticky requested

Please don't do that. ^^
~Touhou and Vocaloid!
3DS FC: 3196-2797-1909 | Switch FC: SW-4301-6852-8035 | Check out my games list~!
@AarturoSc posted...
RepedeYuriKarol posted...

You mean the IP Nintendo was willing to sell because it was competing with their own platformer icon? I’ll say 0%

Source?
It's MegaJolt, thank you kindly. As of 2/26/16,"volt rodent the DLN-001" is also valid. Thx.
"Man, what a bunch of jokahs!" -Reyn ft. Pit

User Info: ShinyMasamuneZ

ShinyMasamuneZ
3 months ago#108
Been a while since I've updated the doc, but I went thru and made all of the recent and very minor changes. A few music tracks here and there and some small updates on how some items or Final Smashes work. Wheee!

I'm still kickin', hopefully we'll get a nice big Direct for November.
Currently Playing: Super Mario Odyssey
Recently Finished: Psychonauts, Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem

User Info: re-memoryman3

re-memoryman3
3 months ago#109
Suggested changes:

Echo Fighters

• Their moveset is based on another fighter in the game.

Include explanation for echo fighters: “The basic attributes such as walk/run speed, jump height, general attack and knockback power, weight etc. are about the same as the original fighter.

• 13’: Daisy: She plays similarly to Peach but her moves behave differently.

• 28’: Dark Pit. Retains his differences from Smash 4, such as Dark Pit Staff etc.

• 66’ Richter: All attacks and properties are the same as Simon, only look, voice, and animations are different.
Official Daisy of the Smash Ultimate Boards
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: ShinyMasamuneZ

ShinyMasamuneZ
3 months ago#110
By my count, 58 out of the 76 revealed fighters (includes echos) have been featured on the daily blog posts. This means only 18 fighters are left.

There's also...less than 2 months til release, so it's not like any bombshells are just gonna suddenly pop up there. Sigh...
Currently Playing: Super Mario Odyssey
Recently Finished: Psychonauts, Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Smash Bros. Ultimate Master Info List