You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Smash Bros. Ultimate Master Info List

User Info: Breyfunk

Breyfunk
6 months ago#11
Thank you for this thread!

User Info: ShinyMasamuneZ

ShinyMasamuneZ
6 months ago#12
altm8501 posted...
There is also no information on frame data, but I don’t know if you plan to add that later. Bowser’s Up B, Side B, and F-tilt animations have also been changed, among other changes. D-tilt now combos into itself, and up throw is much more difficult to combo out of. Up throw does around twice as much damage as it did in SSB4, though.

Thank you for the information on Bowser. I am not planning to do super detailed analysis of frame or damage percentage as the source material we have to draw from (trailers, mostly multiplayer tournament matches, etc) doesn't allow me to make the most accurate judgments of that data. I also feel like small changes like exact framing of each attack or the damage they can deal are the things most likely to change between the demo and the final product as the game is tweaked and balanced.

MotorBug2005 posted...
I think I've spotted a mistake: although the flower effect has been confirmed to be returning, we have so far, no absolute confirmation that the Lip's Stick is coming back.

This is valid. I did make this assumption from a picture of the flower status alone. While I do think it's safe to assume Lip's Stick is returning, I will clarify that entry in the items list.
Currently Playing: Super Mario Odyssey
Recently Finished: Psychonauts, Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem

ShinyMasamuneZ
6 months ago#13
Kirby "revealed" today.

Interesting note: the little blurb states Kirby can "jump up to 5 times in the air". Does this mean that he only has 5 jumps total now or that he has the normal five double jumps he has had in the past. Can anyone confirm this?

ShinyMasamuneZ
6 months ago#14
Sweet new MegaMan 4 remix!

ShinyMasamuneZ
6 months ago#15
Added some details concerning Ridley and Inkling's victory poses.

User Info: ThePuff27

ThePuff27
6 months ago#16
ShinyMasamuneZ posted...
Kirby "revealed" today.

Interesting note: the little blurb states Kirby can "jump up to 5 times in the air". Does this mean that he only has 5 jumps total now or that he has the normal five double jumps he has had in the past. Can anyone confirm this?

He still has all 6 jumps, by "he can jump 5 times in the air" they mean double jumps
Bring back green headband Jigglypuff

User Info: Icedragonadam

Icedragonadam
6 months ago#17
Sheik has a new FS BTW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Veawxd5XVPU
FFRK RW FC: g69h - Endless Waltz ~RPGA~
Lloyd Irving For Smash!

User Info: altm8501

altm8501
6 months ago#18
A bit of information for the Ice Climbers. De-syncs are still possible but incredibly difficult, and Nana can't act when Popo grabs the opponent. She taunts when Popo throws the opponent. The Down-B now only goes in the direction Popo is facing instead of both directions.

User Info: Kooky_von_Koopa

Kooky_von_Koopa
6 months ago#19
Icedragonadam posted...
Sheik has a new FS BTW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Veawxd5XVPU

Yo that's literally sick wow
'Official' Geno of the SSBU board.
~For he's a jolly bad Koopa, which nobody can deny!~

User Info: injuredpelican

injuredpelican
6 months ago#20
All stages also have a Battlefield mode and Hazards can be turned off too. Not sure yet how that will effect all stages though (such as Big Blue)
Kaiba: Are you trying to tell me Yugi and I are destined to play card games for all eternity?
Best. Destiny. Ever.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Smash Bros. Ultimate Master Info List