Which of these tail-based fighters pull off tail attacks best?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Which of these tail-based fighters pull off tail attacks best?

User Info: TriforceX5

TriforceX5
1 month ago#21
YoshiDB posted...
Yoshi's bair and uair are fun as heck to land. It has much more knockback than most people think it does and it's always fun to see your opponent shocked when their character gets KO'd from it.

yeah I enjoyed Yoshi in smash 4, hoping he's better in this game since he was so close to being amazing in smash 4 but had some critical flaws holding him back (no kill confirms, terrible grab and throws, and others)

he has a very real chance of being amazing in ultimate if they fix the right things.
TailLover here! I think tails are amazing and would love to have one, I bet it would feel amazing.
Check out my Tail Image Gallery! http://tinyurl.com/ne4hjws

User Info: Zinith

Zinith
1 month ago#22
TriforceX5 posted...
YoshiDB posted...
Yoshi's bair and uair are fun as heck to land. It has much more knockback than most people think it does and it's always fun to see your opponent shocked when their character gets KO'd from it.

yeah I enjoyed Yoshi in smash 4, hoping he's better in this game since he was so close to being amazing in smash 4 but had some critical flaws holding him back (no kill confirms, terrible grab and throws, and others)

he has a very real chance of being amazing in ultimate if they fix the right things.

Music to my ears
I come up in unexpected places...
I claim Yoshi and Boshi

TriforceX5
1 month ago#23
quick bump
TailLover here! I think tails are amazing and would love to have one, I bet it would feel amazing.

User Info: guise-guise

guise-guise
1 month ago#24
TriforceX5 posted...
I only included chars with a multitude of tail attacks. other chars only have at best one.

Pikachu.
When posting, you should aim to be as polite as possible. This makes others feel welcome and conversation can take place without users being rude to each other.

User Info: This_name_wins

This_name_wins
1 month ago#25
Practically, Mewtwo's.

Favorably, Ridley's.
I have acquired enough herpes to gain new life

User Info: maro_man

maro_man
1 month ago#26
Stop this gimmick.

Leave this board.

Delete your account.
My Super Smash Bros. 5 roster: https://imgur.com/P6TduOl
Official Ridley of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board.

TriforceX5
1 month ago#27
guise-guise posted...
TriforceX5 posted...
I only included chars with a multitude of tail attacks. other chars only have at best one.

Pikachu.

ur rite, I missed him, sorry

tho his nair isn't a tail attack anymore so idk, uair, usmash and utilt I guess are enough.

User Info: guise-guise

guise-guise
1 month ago#28
TriforceX5 posted...
guise-guise posted...
TriforceX5 posted...

Pikachu.

ur rite, I missed him, sorry

tho his nair isn't a tail attack anymore so idk, uair, usmash and utilt I guess are enough.

Down tilt and edge attacks as well.
When posting, you should aim to be as polite as possible. This makes others feel welcome and conversation can take place without users being rude to each other.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Which of these tail-based fighters pull off tail attacks best?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived