• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. To anyone who plays Lucario or plans to play wolf...
(message deleted)

User Info: Nergigante

Nergigante
9 months ago#32
WolfWasntAClone posted...
I seriously

Luckily for me, I'm a big dragon with hard scales or I'd have cut myself on all this edge.
Bite me!

User Info: AtomicArtumas

AtomicArtumas
9 months ago#33
I'd still play Wolf if he was a human, a rock-person-hybrid thing or a wireframe.

Only reason I ever played lucario was because they removed mewtwo. Now that he's back, I really don't care at all that lucario's even in the game.

Gameplay > who they are. I've tried every character in the series fairly extensively. I simply enjoy wolf's gameplay. He could be a stick figure and I'd still enjoy playing as him.
FFBE ID: 981,719,215
IGN: Artumas

User Info: TriforceX5

TriforceX5
9 months ago#34
AtomicArtumas posted...
I'd still play Wolf if he was a human, a rock-person-hybrid thing or a wireframe.

Only reason I ever played lucario was because they removed mewtwo. Now that he's back, I really don't care at all that lucario's even in the game.

Gameplay > who they are. I've tried every character in the series fairly extensively. I simply enjoy wolf's gameplay. He could be a stick figure and I'd still enjoy playing as him.

big explanation there, almost as if you are trying to deny something....I wonder why that is
TailLover here! I think tails are amazing and would love to have one, I bet it would feel amazing.
Check out my Tail Image Gallery! http://tinyurl.com/ne4hjws
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. To anyone who plays Lucario or plans to play wolf...
  • Topic Archived