What's going to be your reaction when Chrom is finally revealed as an Echo fight

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. What's going to be your reaction when Chrom is finally revealed as an Echo fight

User Info: LittleRoyal

LittleRoyal
2 months ago#41
Uhh. Wtf ?
I-I really needed this~~
Uh yes, I really am vicious! So do not even try me...

User Info: VillagerKliff

VillagerKliff
2 months ago#42
Ew why did trash like him have to get into the game
I am the same girl that uses Field on here~

User Info: Yurari

Yurari
2 months ago#43
I'd prefer we not have 3 characters from Awakening. Plus, Chrom being in Robin's final smash is a perfect representation of the pair-up mechanic, and it's kinda cute.
Glow little glow worm, glow!

User Info: pizzaman95

pizzaman95
2 months ago#44
"Meh."
https://i.imgur.com/ebULMPv.png

User Info: Cariothemario

Cariothemario
2 months ago#45
more swords from fire emblem yay

User Info: DonnelWaddleDee

DonnelWaddleDee
2 months ago#46
I'll be happy that he got his chance another day.

PS: It better have him revealed by attacking Captain Falcon
I either take consideration to what I say, hoping to add a meaningful perspective on the subject at hand...or I'll just ****post and reference dated memes

User Info: Hejiru

Hejiru
2 months ago#47
Hylian-Hero posted...
StarStallion52 posted...
no more awakening characters
you cannot have three reps for one f***ing game

It's gonna happen whether you like it or not. He's going to be Ike's Echo fighter.

He would be another Marth echo. He doesn't make sense as an Ike echo, except for using Aether.
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy

User Info: Hylian-Hero

Hylian-Hero
2 months ago#48
Hejiru posted...
Hylian-Hero posted...
StarStallion52 posted...
no more awakening characters
you cannot have three reps for one f***ing game

It's gonna happen whether you like it or not. He's going to be Ike's Echo fighter.

He would be another Marth echo. He doesn't make sense as an Ike echo, except for using Aether.

He doesn't fight like Marth at all, he's more of a heavy hitter.

User Info: SmashBurb

SmashBurb
2 months ago#49
Hylian-Hero posted...
LittleRoyal posted...
I’ll wake up because we all know they aren’t adding him

All signs are pointing at Chrom being confirmed;

- There’s no Chrom pallet swap for Ike

- Most returning Smash fighters from the previous games on the official website showcase their moves along with the Final Smash, only character who doesn’t have this is Robin. Only one reason is that Chrom is removed from his Final Smash and he’s got a new one

- Chrom mentioned at the end of Robin + Lucina’s reveal trailer that “today is not my day” hinting he would probably be in the next game

- Chrom has been featured in Shin Megami, FE warriors and has his own amiibo and is pretty relevant. Robin has not had any appearance in any game outside of Smash and Awakening.

- Lady Palutena mentions in Smash Wii U that Chrom is a clone of Ike and that they fight similar hinting at that Sakurai once thought of having him as a clone. This is in a guidance conversation between Pit and Robin.

Chrom will be an Echo fighter of Ike whether you believe it or not, its happening.

Uhhh......no, that was a reference to him being Robin's Final Smash.

It comes right after that scene and even says he's getting his chance now, in the caption.

User Info: Hylian-Hero

Hylian-Hero
2 months ago#50
SmashBurb posted...
Hylian-Hero posted...
LittleRoyal posted...
I’ll wake up because we all know they aren’t adding him

All signs are pointing at Chrom being confirmed;

- There’s no Chrom pallet swap for Ike

- Most returning Smash fighters from the previous games on the official website showcase their moves along with the Final Smash, only character who doesn’t have this is Robin. Only one reason is that Chrom is removed from his Final Smash and he’s got a new one

- Chrom mentioned at the end of Robin + Lucina’s reveal trailer that “today is not my day” hinting he would probably be in the next game

- Chrom has been featured in Shin Megami, FE warriors and has his own amiibo and is pretty relevant. Robin has not had any appearance in any game outside of Smash and Awakening.

- Lady Palutena mentions in Smash Wii U that Chrom is a clone of Ike and that they fight similar hinting at that Sakurai once thought of having him as a clone. This is in a guidance conversation between Pit and Robin.

Chrom will be an Echo fighter of Ike whether you believe it or not, its happening.

Uhhh......no, that was a reference to him being Robin's Final Smash.

It comes right after that scene and even says he's getting his chance now, in the caption.

@SmashBurb

In a transition after, yes that's what happens. But that's where the ANIMATION ends.... literally when Chrom says "today is not my day", it ends.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. What's going to be your reaction when Chrom is finally revealed as an Echo fight

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived