How I got Daisy in Smash

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. How I got Daisy in Smash

User Info: TheLegendaryFox

TheLegendaryFox
4 weeks ago#231
I'm sure maybe a few others have said this, but congratulations on your character getting in!
PSN: TheFoxFire---Xbox-live Gamertag: TheFoxFire
Krystal For Super Smash Bros Switch!

User Info: Michaelol

Michaelol
4 weeks ago#232
TheLegendaryFox posted...
I'm sure maybe a few others have said this, but congratulations on your character getting in!

thank you ily

User Info: kikoken

kikoken
4 weeks ago#233
Most interesting lol

User Info: KingIceSonic

KingIceSonic
4 weeks ago#234
Smileymoe posted...
This topic is about Michaelol complaining how nobody helped him get Daisy in smash, how everyone laughed in his face. He was the only one devoted enough to become a troll and spam the boards, and ruin his reputation just to get Daisy in. It worked, (somewhat) but at a costly price that he was willing to pay. He became infamous and got lots of hate. Now this topic is about him claiming to be the most devoted fan. Which is true!! However, in everyone's minds, crazy devoted looks exactly like creepy and insane, and they think he's ruined the fanbase.
I would have become annoying and ruin my rep to help Daisy get in, too! I just came in too late...

I'm sure he's not trying to remove credit from the We Are Daisy club. He's trying to explain that despite all the Daisy fans, he was truly alone. And now that she's a playable fighter, everyone is claiming to be just as devoted as Michael. And he is not happy. 😟
That is how I see it, anyways.

If any other users would like me to see things another way, give me the link to his cringiest post

Except he WAS trying to take credit from the We Are Daisy club, that is why one of the members came and cleared everything up.

And he wasn't alone, there were a lot of Daisy fans on the boards back then, they just weren't notecable because Michaelol took all the spotlight with his troll Daisy topics.
Dixie Kong, K Rool, Bandana Dee, Ashley, Isaac, Geno, Shadow, Birdo, Dark Samus, (6/17/18) BIGGEST DIXIE SUPPORTER

User Info: Smileymoe

Smileymoe
4 weeks ago#235
KingIceSonic posted...
Smileymoe posted...
This topic is about Michaelol complaining how nobody helped him get Daisy in smash, how everyone laughed in his face. He was the only one devoted enough to become a troll and spam the boards, and ruin his reputation just to get Daisy in. It worked, (somewhat) but at a costly price that he was willing to pay. He became infamous and got lots of hate. Now this topic is about him claiming to be the most devoted fan. Which is true!! However, in everyone's minds, crazy devoted looks exactly like creepy and insane, and they think he's ruined the fanbase.
I would have become annoying and ruin my rep to help Daisy get in, too! I just came in too late...

I'm sure he's not trying to remove credit from the We Are Daisy club. He's trying to explain that despite all the Daisy fans, he was truly alone. And now that she's a playable fighter, everyone is claiming to be just as devoted as Michael. And he is not happy. 😟

If any other users would like me to see things another way, give me the link to his cringiest post

Except he WAS trying to take credit from the We Are Daisy club, that is why one of the members came and cleared everything up.

And he wasn't alone, there were a lot of Daisy fans on the boards back then, they just weren't notecable because Michaelol took all the spotlight with his troll Daisy topics.

Well, I suppose people have different views on things, and that's okay.
But my view is that yes, he was alone, because he was the only one devoted enough to become really hated.
It's the other fans faults for not being noticeable enough, but I guess you can't blame them because too many heroes would overwhelm everyone.
Smiley smiles all the while :)

User Info: DavCube

DavCube
4 weeks ago#236
Michaelol posted...
if you attack then i retailiate. simple as that. would you like to call a truce on the demi and daisy and the d bashing?

please attack waluigi. thanks

You and Daisy are not the same entity. Don't switch out to a fictional character in a ridiculous attempt to play the victim card.
http://backloggery.com/davcube

User Info: Traptin3days

Traptin3days
4 weeks ago#237
I guess Michaellol put me on ignore lol
After all is said and done, we all end up as skeletons
Tales unending, rules a-bending, journey just begun

Michaelol
4 weeks ago#238
Traptin3days posted...
I guess Michaellol put me on ignore lol

trapinch is an irrelevant pokemon. try again!

Michaelol
4 weeks ago#239
Smileymoe posted...
KingIceSonic posted...
Smileymoe posted...

Well, I suppose people have different views on things, and that's okay.
But my view is that yes, he was alone, because he was the only one devoted enough to become really hated.
It's the other fans faults for not being noticeable enough, but I guess you can't blame them because too many heroes would overwhelm everyone.

preach, sis!

User Info: WolfWasntAClone

WolfWasntAClone
4 weeks ago#240
I find relief in knowing there is always someone more pathetic than me living on this planet.
Wolf is free. Most wanted for Smash 5: Ashley, Marx, Travis Touchdown, Tibby (Rhythm Heaven) and Wonder Red. Hoping for Cranky Kong too. Still believe in Isaac.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. How I got Daisy in Smash

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived