Are you happy with the new looks of Zelda and Ganondorf?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Are you happy with the new looks of Zelda and Ganondorf?

User Info: Zeldameister

Zeldameister
4 months ago#1
I never expected Sakurai to went back to Ganondorf's Ocarina of Time design, neither have I expected that he would use Zelda from A Link Between Worlds in Smash. Your opinion?

User Info: XdemonAlucard

XdemonAlucard
4 months ago#2
Zelda looks great. Don't really care about Ganondorf.
"Gimme food good guy!"

User Info: Punkachu98

Punkachu98
4 months ago#3
I love Zelda's design. Not a fan of Ganon's but I'll overlook it since he uses a sword now.
Amateur game dev. Full-time dork.

User Info: Jack_the_monke7

Jack_the_monke7
4 months ago#4
Huge improvements IMO. The TP designs were never my favorite. ALBW Zelda looks great, and OoT Ganondorf is the best Ganondorf.
"Dont forget me!"
StarD86 is forever my hero!

User Info: RomanGhost

RomanGhost
4 months ago#5
Ganondorf looks great, but something about Zelda looks a bit off to me. She looks like a kid with an adult’s body.
My life is a lie! Somebody's gotta get stabbed.

User Info: Hunk_of_Meat

Hunk_of_Meat
4 months ago#6
Very, very happy with the way they look! And those sleek capes! Zelda looks so wholesome and full of unbridled joy. Ganondorf is ready to boot the world with a forward tilt. Not to mention he finally uses his sword! 10/10

User Info: FantasyFreak999

FantasyFreak999
4 months ago#7
I'm glad that they're all from different games in the series now.
Meh. Yadda Yadda Yadda
3DS FC: 3265-5634-7751

User Info: The_DOAM

The_DOAM
4 months ago#8
For obvious reasons the BOTW designs were not going to work for Ganondrof and Zelda but also knew they were changing Link so something had to happen with those two.

Ganondorf uses his sword now the most requested feature for the character and Zelda is just so how should I put it 'bubbly' now that she seems to brighten up the entire game. With all these Fire Emblem characters running around Zelda's characters design is a much needed breath of the wild fresh air.
Ignorance is Bliss...

User Info: DuranmanX4

DuranmanX4
4 months ago#9
Ganondorf is probably the greatest stumbling block in Smash for me

at this point I think Sakurai considers Ganondorf to be an original character unique to Smash that he can do whatever he wants with

Fox and Falco are more faithfully represented in Smash compared to their games than Ganon is

at least Cpt Falcon has a Falcon in his moveset, Ganon is nothing like how he is in Ocarina of Time
Retail PS4, VITA, Wii U, 3DS and Switch games (2013-2018):
https://i.imgur.com/vPM5YTU.jpg https://i.imgur.com/Lhh37vL.jpg https://i.imgur.com/QIzEm7d.jpg

User Info: Ace-of-Clubs

Ace-of-Clubs
4 months ago#10
A Link Between Worlds is my favorite Zelda game, so definitely yes for her design. Don't really care about Ganondorf.
I am Ace-of-Clubs, and I approve this message.
"oh boy I can't wait to date those samurai guys" - FSABot
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Are you happy with the new looks of Zelda and Ganondorf?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived