REMINDER: The term "Echo fighter" is mental warfare from Sakurai

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. REMINDER: The term "Echo fighter" is mental warfare from Sakurai

User Info: CuterChihuahua2

CuterChihuahua2
2 months ago#11
ThePuff27 posted...
at least their existence shuts those up who constantly complain about clones

Exactly my point. Don't you see it? You fell for the sakurai subterfuge. Why would echo characters stop the complains about clones?.... They ARE clones!!! People are actually going to defend them now just because sakurai gave them a name.... but if you are smart like me then you will see through the smoke and mirrors.

yosheta posted...
Ridl-...

The meme doesn't work anymore, f***.

Uuuuuh...

Maybe we can meme Takamaru into being a real character for the next game.
If you report my posts cuz you disagree or hate my sexual preferences then you are a H*CKING bigoted cuck.
Trail Captain Lana is the love and light of my life.

User Info: Kybalion

Kybalion
2 months ago#12
Mariomania1347 posted...
"mental warfare" actually made me chuckle tbh
Bear down for midterms!!!

User Info: Apollo500

Apollo500
2 months ago#13
HylianFox posted...
Sakurai: *laughs*
3DS FC: 3866-8144-2758

User Info: thegooblop

thegooblop
2 months ago#14
Stop b****ing. This game has literally every past character, plus 2 brand new confirmed ones so far. Even just the extra Echo characters like Daisy are 100% pure "freebies" for us, they didn't need to add ANY new characters. They could have just had it be a remake of the WiiU game with some extra stages and the DLC free and people would buy it up, but they went through the trouble of adding so much more to it.

I don't need a single new character past what they already announced, they could just give us a few echo characters and I'd be happy with each and every one of them. We'll get a few more characters most likely, but with how massive the roster already is I'm not complaining. Pac-man made it back, and that's all I need.
Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-X-FUnndO4

User Info: DynoStretch

DynoStretch
2 months ago#15
Mental Warfare would make an awesome band name.

I actually wouldn't mind if they made more echo characters to be honest They don't take too much effort (from what Sakurai said woth the effort it takes to make one new character they could make five 'echo' characters) and of course it would increase roster, which is always good.
"Sony and MS both gave us good systems last generation so their greed is justified." ~ xF0x
Switch Friend Code - SW-7742-3950-7408

CuterChihuahua2
2 months ago#16
Kevin2332 posted...
omg get over yourself, put this energy into calling out issues that actually matter

It matters if you are a real Nintendo fan that wants to see Nintendo being made justice in the game that is supposed to be a celebration of Nintendo's history and characters.

If you are a normie that doesn't care and you convince yourself of being hyped about heckin pichu... Then yeah, enjoy this trash game.
If you report my posts cuz you disagree or hate my sexual preferences then you are a H*CKING bigoted cuck.

CuterChihuahua2
2 months ago#17
So... If you click around in the board you will see people tripping over themselves as to whether a character should count as an echo or not. This is the Sakurai psyop in action. It doesn't matter if a character is an "echo" or a "clone" or a "semi clone" or a "luigification", what matters is that its a waster of resources that is robbing smash its chances at having new, worthwhile characters.

User Info: xxdudeyy

xxdudeyy
2 months ago#18
Why didn't he do this years ago?
Gday

User Info: Jazznium_Z

Jazznium_Z
2 months ago#19
How does using less resources waste resources? A bigger, more varied roster, as long as they play differently enough, is a good thing... right?

Clones/echoes are interesting because certain characters that didn't have enough unique properties to get in have a chance now that they're in the limelight
Bad artist, even worse gaaymer. Weeb, too. wryy69.deviantart.com/ is a cool webpage

User Info: ClarkyMalarky

ClarkyMalarky
2 months ago#20
TC is the Alex Jones of Gamefaqs...
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. REMINDER: The term "Echo fighter" is mental warfare from Sakurai

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived