• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. BIG Smash leaks (Ridley, Simon Belmont, Ice Climbers, Wii U/3DS roster returns)

User Info: SenselessBreak

SenselessBreak
5 months ago#411
Tyranidomega posted...
SenselessBreak posted...
Jeff_Mercer posted...
SenselessBreak posted...
Tyranidomega posted...
So assuming this leak ends up being true, what are 2-3 of these characters that you can't wait to main? Me: Ridley, Mimikyu, and Elma.

I won't buy the game if Mimikyu or Elma are in it.

Sucks for you.

Suck more for Nintendo. I've been one of their biggest fans for decades, have a huge collection of everything Nintendo, and a solid investor of theirs. They have improved lately but tanking Smash Bros with terrible character choices would be extremely stupid. Lucikly a list like that is complete BS, piggybacking off of this leak and will be debunked within the next few weeks.

Well honestly asking, why are Elma and Mimikyu such terrible choices to you that it would determine whether you get the game or not?

Instead of picking classic or iconic Nintendo characters picking characters like that are basically saying screw the fans instead have bottom of the barrel side characters. Its a giant F-you. Even titles like the rumored Star Fox racing game seem extremely stupid since they have F Zero or Diddy Kong Racing to work with. Instead they give us something no one wants, and considering Star Fox Zero was a bomb both critically and saleswise, I doubt this will be any different.

User Info: Don_Dondon

Don_Dondon
5 months ago#412
SenselessBreak posted...
Tyranidomega posted...
SenselessBreak posted...
Jeff_Mercer posted...
SenselessBreak posted...
Tyranidomega posted...
So assuming this leak ends up being true, what are 2-3 of these characters that you can't wait to main? Me: Ridley, Mimikyu, and Elma.

Sucks for you.

Suck more for Nintendo. I've been one of their biggest fans for decades, have a huge collection of everything Nintendo, and a solid investor of theirs. They have improved lately but tanking Smash Bros with terrible character choices would be extremely stupid. Lucikly a list like that is complete BS, piggybacking off of this leak and will be debunked within the next few weeks.

Well honestly asking, why are Elma and Mimikyu such terrible choices to you that it would determine whether you get the game or not?

Instead of picking classic or iconic Nintendo characters picking characters like that are basically saying screw the fans instead have bottom of the barrel side characters. Its a giant F-you. Even titles like the rumored Star Fox racing game seem extremely stupid since they have F Zero or Diddy Kong Racing to work with. Instead they give us something no one wants, and considering Star Fox Zero was a bomb both critically and saleswise, I doubt this will be any different.

Well obviously some people want Elma and Mimkyu, see: Tyranidomega's post that started this nonsense.
Remember users, the meanings of 'objective' and 'subjective' change, here on GameFAQs!!

User Info: Dragonage2ftw

Dragonage2ftw
5 months ago#413
@SenselessBreak posted...
Tyranidomega posted...
SenselessBreak posted...
Jeff_Mercer posted...
SenselessBreak posted...
Tyranidomega posted...

Sucks for you.

Mimikyu and Elma are super popular.

Nice try, though, laddie!
Official Yu Narukami, Incineroar, Parasoul, Sombra, Black Widow, RE5 Jill, Kaede Akamatsu, Kamala Khan, Rehgar, Orisa, R.Mika, 2B, and Power Girl everywhere.

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
5 months ago#414
Dragonage2ftw posted...
@SenselessBreak posted...
Tyranidomega posted...
SenselessBreak posted...
Jeff_Mercer posted...
SenselessBreak posted...
Tyranidomega posted...

Sucks for you.

Mimikyu and Elma are super popular.

Nice try, though, laddie!

Says the guy who constantly criticize people who don't like Corrin.
Uh... A-Are you sure to interact with others?
-Mario, Ganondorf, Sonic, Bowser Jr. / Wendy, Duck Hunt, Marth, Mewtwo Mainer.

User Info: Vergeben

Vergeben
5 months ago#415
KingIceSonic posted...
Why won't Vergeben make a comment on the Imgur leak it matches up with him perfectly and if anything it would help his case.

Ice Climbers
Mimikyu
Elma
Chorus Kids
Takamaru
Dixie Kong
Wolf
Ridley
K. Rool
Medusa
Porky Minch (in spider mech)
Samurai Goroh
Simon Belmont
Sora
Geno & Mallow (team)
Snake

Is it because he doesn't know the full roster or because he hasn't seen this leak yet.

SAY SOMETHING VERGEBEN

reaverz posted...
I will be absolutely ecstatic if Snake returns (he was my ballot pick).

KingIceSonic posted...
Why won't Vergeben make a comment on the Imgur leak it matches up with him perfectly and if anything it would help his case.

*snipped*

Is it because he doesn't know the full roster or because he hasn't seen this leak yet.

SAY SOMETHING VERGEBEN

It's exactly that. He admitted in the Reddit thread that those additions are all he knows at the moment.

Please read this.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/8k0li1/here_are_some_big_smash_leaks_for_those_that_care/dzu3gtk/?context=3
I only know the characters that I've said so far.

Some of that Smash stuff going around in the leaks people are paying attention to that look like they use mine as base seems to possibly be a blend of truth and fiction. We'll see in time. I don't know everything as I have said I don't know the full roster of fighters yet.
But I will give you something new aside from Snake that I did today... which is that Minecraft may have a presence in Smash I heard. The capacity I'm not sure. Stage or an assist trophy.

User Info: Kooky_von_Koopa

Kooky_von_Koopa
5 months ago#416
Vergeben posted...
But I will give you something new aside from Snake that I did today... which is that Minecraft may have a presence in Smash I heard. The capacity I'm not sure. Stage or an assist trophy.

OH GOD NO
Bwahaha! You should've known I'm more than you can handle! I'm going all-out right from the start! It's max-power Ludwig time, baby!

User Info: NicoRobin007

NicoRobin007
5 months ago#417
Ben, I have a question about the roster.... does all this attention make your life feel more fulfilled?
Hoping for Banjo-Kazooie in Super Smash Brothers- NicoRobin007 ?/?/1999
Other hopes: Acquiring Rare, Banjo Threeie, Dixie/Mewtwo/Toad in Smash.

User Info: Zero2570

Zero2570
5 months ago#418
Vergeben posted...
KingIceSonic posted...

Ice Climbers
Mimikyu
Elma
Chorus Kids
Takamaru
Dixie Kong
Wolf
Ridley
K. Rool
Medusa
Porky Minch (in spider mech)
Samurai Goroh
Simon Belmont
Sora
Geno & Mallow (team)
Snake

SAY SOMETHING VERGEBEN

reaverz posted...
I will be absolutely ecstatic if Snake returns (he was my ballot pick).

KingIceSonic posted...

*snipped*

SAY SOMETHING VERGEBEN

It's exactly that. He admitted in the Reddit thread that those additions are all he knows at the moment.

Please read this.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/8k0li1/here_are_some_big_smash_leaks_for_those_that_care/dzu3gtk/?context=3
I only know the characters that I've said so far.

Some of that Smash stuff going around in the leaks people are paying attention to that look like they use mine as base seems to possibly be a blend of truth and fiction. We'll see in time. I don't know everything as I have said I don't know the full roster of fighters yet.

Interesting, I'm hoping you somehow find out the full roster, waiting on any FE or Zelda newcomers with bated breath.
I shouldn't be here

User Info: cmb12

cmb12
5 months ago#419
s*** Minecraft? Hey, it’s better than Shantae lol
snake 4 smash

User Info: NicoRobin007

NicoRobin007
5 months ago#420
cmb12 posted...
s*** Minecraft? Hey, it’s better than Shantae lol

If I say lol it validates my garbage opinion. lol.
Hoping for Banjo-Kazooie in Super Smash Brothers- NicoRobin007 ?/?/1999
Other hopes: Acquiring Rare, Banjo Threeie, Dixie/Mewtwo/Toad in Smash.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. BIG Smash leaks (Ridley, Simon Belmont, Ice Climbers, Wii U/3DS roster returns)
  • Topic Archived